• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to change namespace prefix in a package..

Because I created 'hardware' as a prefix so my API names could be changed to Hardware_name__c like this.So how to change the API names as name__c

What is data loader ?What is the use of data loader?Where to use it?

i have create dynamic picklist custom object when i was creation i am not mark as create new tab..

So I complete creating objject :my question how to see dynamic picklist custom object home page..how to enter field to that object...

The below code is showing error:Error: Unknown property 'Hardware__registration__cStandardController.xName'

how to solve it

<apex:page standardController="registration__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Crete user">
<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Submit"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Home"/>
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem>UserName<apex:inputText value="{!xName}"/></apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem>Password<apex:inputSecret value="{!xPassword}"/></apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

How to create 'Registration ' page in visualforce..Like username and password

how to create password text box for  Registration.

I create save and cancel two buttons for the custom controller ..

two methods for save and cancel and one constructor I created..

If u click save the record will save to database..

If I click save same page appearing

my question is : how to write save button coding to save the record in db.If u click save then save record..

How to create two radio buttons for one field like:

for example:  computer:   hardware       software

in above computer fields have to two radio button one for hardware one for software ...

hi I am mahesh.. i am new to salesforce

how to develop recruiting application using Apex and visualforce pages..i Am getting only for standard objects like :Account I want to implement for position,candidate,job app objects.

hi i am mahesh...

i am new to salesforce ...

How to develop Apex classes and visualforce pages for custom objects : position,job application etc.......

HI I am mahesh..

i want to develop recruiting app using apex and visualforce where can i found dump..

How to create 'Registration ' page in visualforce..Like username and password

how to create password text box for  Registration.

I create save and cancel two buttons for the custom controller ..

two methods for save and cancel and one constructor I created..

If u click save the record will save to database..

If I click save same page appearing

my question is : how to write save button coding to save the record in db.If u click save then save record..

hi I am mahesh.. i am new to salesforce

how to develop recruiting application using Apex and visualforce pages..i Am getting only for standard objects like :Account I want to implement for position,candidate,job app objects.

hi i am mahesh...

i am new to salesforce ...

How to develop Apex classes and visualforce pages for custom objects : position,job application etc.......