• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Can anyone provide solution. How to take a value of recent Dtae of child record   from all child records associated with it.

Hii,

can anyone tell me the code for the below requirement

salary object is a custom object. Salary has look up to Account object. Salary object has a field "Payment date" which is in text data type. Account has a field "Last date of payment" which is of "Date" type. we can add many salary record to account in related list. but requirement is the field "Last date of payment" in account will get the value from child salary "Payment date" field and display the recent ddte among all salary records.

Hi

Can anyone provide solution. How to take a value of recent Dtae of child record   from all child records associated with it.

Hii,

can anyone tell me the code for the below requirement

salary object is a custom object. Salary has look up to Account object. Salary object has a field "Payment date" which is in text data type. Account has a field "Last date of payment" which is of "Date" type. we can add many salary record to account in related list. but requirement is the field "Last date of payment" in account will get the value from child salary "Payment date" field and display the recent ddte among all salary records.

Hi All,

I have a a custom object called Service_Agreement__c, when a Service Agreement is created a workflow is triggered creating a new Task, associated with the Service Agreement Record. The task has a 'Type' (Picklist) of 'Welcome Call'.

I then have a field on the Service Agreement object called COUNT_CompletedWelcomeCalls__c (Number(2, 0)) - would I need is quite basic - a count of 'Completed' Tasks where the Type is Welcome Call and for that value to be placed in the COUNT_CompletedWelcomeCalls__c field. I  need to ensure that if the task is deleted or reverted back to an open task that this value is also updated.

I know this can be done as an Apex Trigger - but despite having learnt loads on here - this one is above me totally!! So any help much apprecaited.

Steve