• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to get Opportunity status using SOQL?

Opportunity details page has "Delivery/Installation Status" label that shows current status value.

I need to get this value using SOQL.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Could some please tell me, how do i query OpportunityTeamMember.

Lets say i've an Opportunity with some team members. Hoe do i retrieve them.

This is what i've tried:

Request => SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId ='{some_id}' 

Response => 

<faultcode>sf:INVALID_TYPE</faultcode>
<faultstring>INVALID_TYPE:
SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:20
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</faultstring>
<detail>
<sf:InvalidSObjectFault xsi:type="sf:InvalidSObjectFault">
<sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_TYPE</sf:exceptionCode>
<sf:exceptionMessage>SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</sf:exceptionMessage>
<sf:row>1</sf:row>
<sf:column>20</sf:column>
</sf:InvalidSObjectFault>
</detail>

Regards

Farukh D M

Is there a way to get Opportunity status using SOQL?

Opportunity details page has "Delivery/Installation Status" label that shows current status value.

I need to get this value using SOQL.

Please help!!!

Thanks

I am trying to read/update/create Salesforce Opportunities using Salesforce REST API. In Opportunity object, I cannot find any field against Delivery/Installation Status. However when you go to Opportunities section on Salesforce page, there is this field Delivery/Installation Status having 3 options: In Progress, Yet to begin, Completed. Kindly help me how can I use this field when using Opportunity object in API.

Many Thanks

ImranA

• April 19, 2012

Could some please tell me, how do i query OpportunityTeamMember.

Lets say i've an Opportunity with some team members. Hoe do i retrieve them.

This is what i've tried:

Request => SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId ='{some_id}' 

Response => 

<faultcode>sf:INVALID_TYPE</faultcode>
<faultstring>INVALID_TYPE:
SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</faultstring>
<detail>
<sf:InvalidSObjectFault xsi:type="sf:InvalidSObjectFault">
<sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_TYPE</sf:exceptionCode>
<sf:exceptionMessage>SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</sf:exceptionMessage>
<sf:row>1</sf:row>
<sf:column>20</sf:column>
</sf:InvalidSObjectFault>
</detail>

Regards

Farukh D M