• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've done several hours of work today and even some in the past.  I completed some items earlier today, but now that I've logged in again it has no recording of any points, badges or anything.  It's all gone! 
When I log in, the trailhead is brand new and there is no sign of my work already done.
Of course I logged in with the good account but nothing... Could someone explain me?
  • March 11, 2015

I know there have been a few posts about Flow finish location but I'm still confused about the below. Read documentation but can't figure out how to add a field value for this.

My VF page code is below. I want the finish location to be "..../apex/FacilityMain?id="{{!Address_Type__c.Facility__c}

I'm not understanding how, or if, I can write the URLFOR statement below to accomplish what's in bold above.  I can only see how to either hardcode values in the URLFOR statement or put an entire field value, not a combination of both.

<!-- Calls Flow and passes variables -->
<flow:interview name="AddressSearch" buttonLocation="bottom" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/001/o')}">  **Want to rewrite this
<apex:param name="vaentrypoint" value="EnterNewAddressType"/>
<apex:param name="vafacilityid" value="{!Address_Type__c.Facility__c}"/>
<apex:param name="vaproviderid" value="{!Address_Type__c.Provider__c}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:pageblock>

Thanks,

Darrell D

HI,

I would like to find out how I could make a flow end at a custom location, more specifically make it end at the place where it was started/clicked, which is a VF page within a button on a record detail page.

Here is the VF page that I've created, I only need it to end at the Contact Id page where it was clicked (the flow already has a variable with the Contact Id called ContactID.

All help is much appreciatted!

<apex:page standardController="Account" tabStyle="Account">

<flow:interview name="Flow_Testing" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/003/o')}">
        <apex:param name="AccountID" value="{!account.Id}"/>
        <apex:param name="UserID" value="{!$User.Id}"/>
    </flow:interview>

</apex:page>
When I log in, the trailhead is brand new and there is no sign of my work already done.
Of course I logged in with the good account but nothing... Could someone explain me?
  • March 11, 2015