• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone. I am trying my hand at my first trigger and was wondering if anyone could help start me off.

What I want to do is create a new custom object record if any of a set of fields on the opportunity are changed. The custom object is a "Provisioning Change", basically a ticket for our provisioning department, to let them know that something relevant has changed.
I would like to be able to list or link the fields that have changed, and the prior and new values. Like a replica of the history object, basically.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hello everyone. I am trying my hand at my first trigger and was wondering if anyone could help start me off.

What I want to do is create a new custom object record if any of a set of fields on the opportunity are changed. The custom object is a "Provisioning Change", basically a ticket for our provisioning department, to let them know that something relevant has changed.
I would like to be able to list or link the fields that have changed, and the prior and new values. Like a replica of the history object, basically.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!