• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wanted to check out Juno and see if it had anything interesting to offer. I added a SalesForce project and successfully pulled everything down, but the next time I try to do something that requires a connection to the server, I get an error:

Unable to connect to organization with given login credentials.
Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

I go into the project properties and my token and password are gone. I put them in again, click apply, ok, and choose Yes to refetch everything. The refetch works but when I go back into project properties the password and token are blank again. 

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mikey

I would like a way to queue up emails that I want to send on caught exceptions in various apex classes and triggers but I'm having a hard time figureing out how to queue them up and then know when to send them. I'd like something that in effect queues up emails and sends 5 seconds after the last email was added to the list. 

What is a good way of acheiving this? I've entertained several mehotds but all seem to have some kind of draw back.

I tried holding the emails in a list variable of a utility class but the class/variables have lost scope when the batch fires. 

I could insert a row into a table on each exception but I dont want to exceed SOQL/DML governer limits. 

It would be nice if there were some kind of class_beforeterminate event so I could send any emails before my utility class looses scope and is destroyed. 

Any ideas? Thanks. 

I wanted to check out Juno and see if it had anything interesting to offer. I added a SalesForce project and successfully pulled everything down, but the next time I try to do something that requires a connection to the server, I get an error:

Unable to connect to organization with given login credentials.
Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

I go into the project properties and my token and password are gone. I put them in again, click apply, ok, and choose Yes to refetch everything. The refetch works but when I go back into project properties the password and token are blank again. 

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mikey

I would like a way to queue up emails that I want to send on caught exceptions in various apex classes and triggers but I'm having a hard time figureing out how to queue them up and then know when to send them. I'd like something that in effect queues up emails and sends 5 seconds after the last email was added to the list. 

What is a good way of acheiving this? I've entertained several mehotds but all seem to have some kind of draw back.

I tried holding the emails in a list variable of a utility class but the class/variables have lost scope when the batch fires. 

I could insert a row into a table on each exception but I dont want to exceed SOQL/DML governer limits. 

It would be nice if there were some kind of class_beforeterminate event so I could send any emails before my utility class looses scope and is destroyed. 

Any ideas? Thanks.