• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I don't know if it would be kosher for me to post this here - and I am sorry if it's not - but I am not sure where else to turn. I am looking for an APEX developer to have an ongoing collaboration with my company. We have infrequent, but recurring needs for pieces of custom APEX code. We have a need right now for a piece of code (a trigger, probably) to automate case sharing between two of out clients' orgs. If someone could point me in the direction of where I might look for such a developer (or recommend someone who might be interested), I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

Hello,

I don't know if it would be kosher for me to post this here - and I am sorry if it's not - but I am not sure where else to turn. I am looking for an APEX developer to have an ongoing collaboration with my company. We have infrequent, but recurring needs for pieces of custom APEX code. We have a need right now for a piece of code (a trigger, probably) to automate case sharing between two of out clients' orgs. If someone could point me in the direction of where I might look for such a developer (or recommend someone who might be interested), I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!