• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, I am fresher and i want to pursue my career in It field.... I recently came to know about salesforce .com and cloud computing.. 1) Please suggest me should i learn this technology and try in MNC's for job??? or learn Java/.Net 2) As in India this technology is quite new .... Is their any possibility that this technology Success in India? 3) Is their any Good Institute which teach this technology and also place students in India? These are some questions which i want to clear .. Please put some light on these question. Hope you will do...... Thanks and Regards

Please tell me how to use this standard object practically with example From Home,chatter,compaign......to dashboard so that i can get some idea why they call standard objects and how to use them constructively .... i know at this level that account is for new account ... or Home object to see updations... But i want to understand practically (real example like a company first add new account for a customer than..... add its contact like this practical approach for all  standard objects) ..what is the relationship between them ( like we see these look up fields into next object like contact has account lookup) ... This is very useful for every new commer in this force Family.. Waiting for aboundant replies from all ...

please share your own practical use of these standard objects.

Please tell me how to use this standard object practically with example From Home,chatter,compaign......to dashboard so that i can get some idea why they call standard objects and how to use them constructively .... i know at this level that account is for new account ... or Home object to see updations... But i want to understand practically (real example like a company first add new account for a customer than..... add its contact like this practical approach for all  standard objects) ..what is the relationship between them ( like we see these look up fields into next object like contact has account lookup) ... This is very useful for every new commer in this force Family.. Waiting for aboundant replies from all ...

please share your own practical use of these standard objects.