• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am creating a pipe dilimited workflow email based on the values in the delivery Method.
Fields are

Account : XYZ
Delivery Method : picklist values are
                  (a)Mail
                  (b)Phone
                  (c)Fax
                  (d)Email

Address                        : 200 Main Street, Chantally, VA 20102    (Picklist dropdown)
Ship to New Address: Checkbox
Address Line 1           :  50 Roger Drive
City                                :  Houston
State                             :  TX
Zip                                :  34098

If Delivery Method = Mail,  then User can select address from the address field dropdown list.
                     Otherwise, they can select "ship to new address" checkbox which will
                     disable the "address" field dropdown. User have to enter new address in
                     address line1,city,state,zip.

Can you please help me to write a case statement.

1. If I select Mail and select address from dropdown vales

How to split the address string "200 Main Street, Chantally, VA 20102" and place "200 Main street" under "address line1",   "Chantilly" under city etc.

2. If I select Mail and select "Ship to new address"  checkbox. How to handle these two scenarios in my case statement.

You may update the following case statement

CASE( Delivery_Method_vod__c ,
 "Mail",
  {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Name}| {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Address_Line1_vod_c}|{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.city_vod_c}|{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.zip_vod_c},
 "Phone",
 {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Name}| ,{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Phone}| )

Requirement:

1. Director should have ability to search accounts(entire company account),  but those account should not display into his/her account tab. The entire company account search is required When

(a) Director affiliate an account with account and click on "affiliation lookup button.
(b) Director conduct   "advance search" of an Account.

2.Directoraccount tab display only only his/her reporting sales rep accounts. This part I have resolved.

Anybody know is this possible.

I would like to setup following Master and Child relationship between Opportunity/Account Plan/Account Tactics.

1. One Opportinity can have  one Account Plan
2. One Account Plan Can have multiple Account Tactics.
3. When I select Account Plan lookup, the corresponding Account Tactics and %complete
   should populate on Account Tactics object. User can select from the picklist the account Tactics value.
   Account Tactics object has "Account Plan" field.

4. When I click on the AddLine/Add button, I can create multiple record for a Account Plan.

Can you please guide me , how to do that?

Opportunity (Master)
=============

Opportunity Name: Opportunity1    Account Plan : Account Plan 1    Address:Address1      Sales Owner:      

Account Tactics (related List under Opportunity)
======================================

Account Tactics(Picklist field)           %complete    (%field)             
----------------------------------------          ------------------------------
AddLine/Add button

Account Tactics1                                                40%                     
Account Tactics2                                                  60% 

I have created a lookup on Opportunity name. I want whenever I select
"Opportunity Name" from lookup, the corresponding values should automatically display under "Lead Source, Forecast Category and Description" Columns to populate these field using cross reference formula ? Any other idea?

Opportunity Name                Lead Source        Forecast Category                      Description

==================================================================

Picklist Field            Picklist                             Field Text

I am creating a pipe dilimited workflow email based on the values in the delivery Method.
Fields are

Account : XYZ
Delivery Method : picklist values are
                  (a)Mail
                  (b)Phone
                  (c)Fax
                  (d)Email

Address                        : 200 Main Street, Chantally, VA 20102    (Picklist dropdown)
Ship to New Address: Checkbox
Address Line 1           :  50 Roger Drive
City                                :  Houston
State                             :  TX
Zip                                :  34098

If Delivery Method = Mail,  then User can select address from the address field dropdown list.
                     Otherwise, they can select "ship to new address" checkbox which will
                     disable the "address" field dropdown. User have to enter new address in
                     address line1,city,state,zip.

Can you please help me to write a case statement.

1. If I select Mail and select address from dropdown vales

How to split the address string "200 Main Street, Chantally, VA 20102" and place "200 Main street" under "address line1",   "Chantilly" under city etc.

2. If I select Mail and select "Ship to new address"  checkbox. How to handle these two scenarios in my case statement.

You may update the following case statement

CASE( Delivery_Method_vod__c ,
 "Mail",
  {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Name}| {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Address_Line1_vod_c}|{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.city_vod_c}|{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.zip_vod_c},
 "Phone",
 {!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Name}| ,{!Lead_Inquiry_vod__c.Phone}| )

Requirement:

1. Director should have ability to search accounts(entire company account),  but those account should not display into his/her account tab. The entire company account search is required When

(a) Director affiliate an account with account and click on "affiliation lookup button.
(b) Director conduct   "advance search" of an Account.

2.Directoraccount tab display only only his/her reporting sales rep accounts. This part I have resolved.

Anybody know is this possible.

I have created a lookup on Opportunity name. I want whenever I select
"Opportunity Name" from lookup, the corresponding values should automatically display under "Lead Source, Forecast Category and Description" Columns to populate these field using cross reference formula ? Any other idea?

Opportunity Name                Lead Source        Forecast Category                      Description

==================================================================

Picklist Field            Picklist                             Field Text