• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to make a record read only based on the record type to all profiles except system admin.How to achieve this.
For eg. I have a record type "Candidate".For all the records which have candidate as record type should be read only to all profiles except system admin.

I want to make a record read only based on the record type to all profiles except system admin.How to achieve this.

For eg. I have a record type "Candidate".For all the records which have candidate as record type should be read only to all profiles except system admin.

how to provide default name with current date while saving pdf.I have render as pdf in my VF page.

I want current date in yyyymmdd

The format is something like this.

docs_yyyymmdd.csv

want to access the content delivery object through query but not able to find anything ...is there any way to do so...can someone help me in ths....a little help will be appreciated....

Thanks

i want to access the content delivery object through query but not able to find anything ...is there any way to do so...can someone help me in ths....a little help will be appreciated....

Thanks

want to access the content delivery object through query but not able to find anything ...is there any way to do so...can someone help me in ths....a little help will be appreciated....

Thanks