Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

In AppDelegate inherit from SFNativeRestAppDelegate

I am having problems returning a UISplitViewController in

- (UIViewController*)newRootViewController {

//    RootViewController *rootVC = [[RootViewController alloc] initWithNibName:nil bundle:nil];

//    UINavigationController *navVC = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:rootVC];

//    [rootVC release];

//    

//    return navVC;

MasterViewController *masterViewController = [[[MasterViewController alloc] initWithNibName:@"MasterViewController" bundle:nil] autorelease];

UINavigationController *masterNavigationController = [[[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:masterViewController] autorelease];

DetailViewController *detailViewController = [[[DetailViewController alloc] initWithNibName:@"DetailViewController" bundle:nil] autorelease];

UINavigationController *detailNavigationController = [[[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:detailViewController] autorelease];

UISplitViewController* splitViewController = [[[UISplitViewControlleralloc] init] autorelease];

splitViewController.delegate = detailViewController;

splitViewController.viewControllers = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:masterNavigationController, detailNavigationController, nil];

return splitViewController;

}

I get 

'Application tried to present a Split View Controllers modally

I know that iOS require the UISplitViewController to be the rootView, but using the SFNativeRestAppDelegate?

Thanks

Hi there,

We are trying to use the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS, but we are running into some issues - hope you can help us with the following.

Info: The scenario we are working on is, iOS Native app offline. When statring the app with no network, you get error messages poping up - this could priviously be solved by bypassing in the SFNativeRestAppDelegate.m file. But in the latest clone from github it is no longer external and therefore impossible to bypass.

Question:

- I need to bypass setupAuthorizingViewController in SFNativeRestAppDelegate /method didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsx.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian

Hi there,

We are trying to use the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS, but we are running into some issues - hope you can help us with the following.

Info: The scenario we are working on is, iOS Native app offline. When statring the app with no network, you get error messages poping up - this could priviously be solved by bypassing in the SFNativeRestAppDelegate.m file. But in the latest clone from github it is no longer external and therefore impossible to bypass.

Question:

- I need to bypass setupAuthorizingViewController in SFNativeRestAppDelegate /method didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsx.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian