• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting this error (Error: Compile Error: unexpected token: JSONGenerator at line 11 column 11) when saving a new class, any thoughts? 

Anyone know the relationship chain here between User and their Chatter Email Settings?  I'm in Workbench, but can't seem to find the appropriate relationship, and am wondering whether or not it's even exposed.  Any help is greatly appreciated, trying to build a map of what Users are subscribed to, and frequency, from data level for reporting. THANKS!

Have a customer that is swapping their SalesCloud licenses for Platform, and I need to mass update approx. 400 Users from License Type = Salesforce to = Salesforce Platform.  Anyone have a suggestion for me, as I can't get at the User License Type field via Data Loader nor is it exposed when I look at User via DemandTools.

UserType shows as "Standard" upon Extract for both a User with License Type = Salesforce and License Type =  Salesforce Platform.

Thanks,

Jeff

Getting this error (Error: Compile Error: unexpected token: JSONGenerator at line 11 column 11) when saving a new class, any thoughts? 

Have a customer that is swapping their SalesCloud licenses for Platform, and I need to mass update approx. 400 Users from License Type = Salesforce to = Salesforce Platform.  Anyone have a suggestion for me, as I can't get at the User License Type field via Data Loader nor is it exposed when I look at User via DemandTools.

UserType shows as "Standard" upon Extract for both a User with License Type = Salesforce and License Type =  Salesforce Platform.

Thanks,

Jeff