• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am exploring integration with Kofax (previously known as Ascend Capture) to create cases.   We are also using filenet and would want to view filenet images within Service Cloud

Anyone with experience doing this?

Looking for info on:
- Integration types (real time, batch, etc)
- Complexity of integration
- Gotchas (things that don't work well)

- Licensing implications

Thanks,

James

I am working on transitioning my org to lightning, so I am working in one of my sandboxes and everytime I load a page I get a show notifications pop up allow/block. I have tried going into chrome settings and allowing the domain, of course clicking the allow button, the block button, and even block the domain. No matter what I do I get this pop-up every single time a page loads, it is not role/profile/user specific either. Here is a screenshot of the pop-up as well. How do I make this thing go away? I did turn off notifications in the setup menu as well, that did not work.
User-added image

Hi All

Can we integrate salesforce with bloomberg to fetch the updated currency exchange values into salesforce.

I am working on transitioning my org to lightning, so I am working in one of my sandboxes and everytime I load a page I get a show notifications pop up allow/block. I have tried going into chrome settings and allowing the domain, of course clicking the allow button, the block button, and even block the domain. No matter what I do I get this pop-up every single time a page loads, it is not role/profile/user specific either. Here is a screenshot of the pop-up as well. How do I make this thing go away? I did turn off notifications in the setup menu as well, that did not work.
User-added image