• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I'm developing an iPad application using ZKS classes and I'm fairly new to Salesforce. I was managed to setup ZKS classes and send data back and forth. The problem is that when you send data to Salesforce, there are some complex business logics that needs to be run on the backend. It is situated in a seperate Apex class as a Web Service.
My questions are,

1. Is there a way to call a Web service that is written in a Apex class using ZKS classes?.

2. If not, How can I achieve it?.

Thanks alot,
Dam. 

Hi,

I'm very new to salesforce development and I'm stuck with this problem for the last few weeks. I'm using ZKS Classes and I have integrated everything and I'm able to retrieve data through queries. Now I want to send data to salesforce. I used this code to achieve it,

AppDelegate * appdelegate = [[UIApplication sharedApplication] delegate];
ZKSObject *contact = [ZKSObject withType:@"Job_Occurrence__c"];
[contact setFieldValue:@"Food" field:@"Category__c"];
[contact setFieldValue:tfSampleMaking.text field:@"Sample_Marking__c"];
[contact setFieldValue:strJCode field:@"Job_Code__c"];
[contact setFieldValue:@"Test" field:@"Sample_Type__c"];
NSArray *results = [appdelegate.sforce create:[NSArray arrayWithObject:contact]];
ZKSaveResult *sr = [results objectAtIndex:0];
if ([sr success]) {
      NSLog(@"new Job id %@", [sr id]);
}
else {
      NSLog(@"error creating Job %@ %@", [sr statusCode], [sr message]);
}

This seems to give me a success message with an ID. Problem is that I can't see the data in salesforce.

My question is,

Where can I find that specific data on salesforce web site? (I don't know how to check that specific entry that I saved using the ID that I get from salesforce).

Thank you.