• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have built an Apex Schedulable Class that sends an email to our Sales director when an account has an account review date 14 days away.

In the email, their needs to be a link to a flow that starts the calculation for a commision process.

How do I make the flow understand that it needs to the pull information from the Account that has the account review date in 14 days? Currently, I can click on the link in the email, but the flow doesn't know where to pull the account information from and I get an error message after the first screen.

My guess would be to populate a variable with all the account information and set that equal to the variable in flow that does the account lookup.

However, it is my understanding that variables in flow only exist in flow and variables in Apex only exist in Apex.

How do I sync my Apex class in flow?

Hi,

I tried to deploy a class called "Birthday Name" from Sandbox to Production.

When I deployed it, I got an error Failure Message: "System.DML exception: Insert Failed. First Exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION </BR> </BR> </BR> <font color="blue"> Redirecting in just a second. </font> </Br> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript"> window.location = ../apex/SFSSDDupeCatcher_SFSSDupeCatcher? dld0=MDAxRjAWMDAwMG5TWHg4SUFH&scld=YT...

The odd part is I recieved this error message not on the class I was Deploying ("Birthday Name") but on a Test class for a class already in production. To my knowledge the class (and test class) is functioning correctly.

Why am I recieving this error? Is there anything I can do on my end to deploy my birthday name class to production?

I have built an Apex Schedulable Class that sends an email to our Sales director when an account has an account review date 14 days away.

In the email, their needs to be a link to a flow that starts the calculation for a commision process.

How do I make the flow understand that it needs to the pull information from the Account that has the account review date in 14 days? Currently, I can click on the link in the email, but the flow doesn't know where to pull the account information from and I get an error message after the first screen.

My guess would be to populate a variable with all the account information and set that equal to the variable in flow that does the account lookup.

However, it is my understanding that variables in flow only exist in flow and variables in Apex only exist in Apex.

How do I sync my Apex class in flow?