• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone,

is there any way how to call innerclass' method in visualforce page?

Thanks for answers in advance,

Karel.

Hello everyone,

is there any way how to call innerclass' method in visualforce page?

Thanks for answers in advance,

Karel.

Looking to see if anyone has information on what the related list name is for Campaign Influence on Opportunities. Working on a tabbed Opportunities page and its the only list where I cannot find the API name. I have tried APEX Explorere and searching the boards but no luck yet. The best info i have come across so far were some older posts indicating that this list is not exposed to the API but was on the roadmap.

Anyone have more up-to-date information on this?

Just so we are 100% clear on what I am looking to do, here is a code snippet from my VF page:

<apex:tab label="Campaign" name="Campaign" id="tabCamp">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!Opportunity}" list="CampaignInfluence" />
      </apex:tab>

Thx!

I have a map of this structure...

private Map<String,List<MyObject__c>> mymap = new Map<String,List<MyObject__c>>();

In order to keep things generic, it is not clear at all, how many string->list pairs there are going to be in the map. Now, if I repeat over one of these lists in a VisualForce page like this...

<apex:repeat value="{!mymap['someindex']}" var="el">
</apex:repeat>

...how am I going to determine the actual size of mymap['someindex']? Eventually I want to do something as simple as this...

<li class="{!IF(count=mymap['someindex'].size,'active','')}">

However, the size method of a list does not seem to work in VisualForce. Anyways, this procedure already seems to require for me to wrap this stuff with a quite redundant count variable like so...

<apex:variable var="count" value="{!0}"/>
<apex:repeat value="{!mymap['someindex']}" var="el">
    <apex:variable var="count" value="{!count + 1}"/>
    <li class="{!IF(count=mymap['someindex'].size,'active','')}">

So, how would you do this, because my current solution looks like this and is far from generic at all and - as for my tastes - does not look good at all...

<apex:repeat value="{!mymap['myindex']}" var="el">
    <li class="{!IF(el.Property__c=='knownPropertyOfLastElementInList','last','')}">
    </li>

...or is there a way to declare a getter in my controller that can receive parameters, somewhat like this...

<li class="{!IF(count=listlength('mymap','someindex'),'active','')}">

Cheers, Tobias.