• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need to provide the secure download of a pdf stored on salsforce platform as attachment whithout showing the direct link to the resource (i.e. /servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=........).

Assuming that a user has the right to access the pdf, is there a way to download the resource without provide the direct link?

Hi,

I have a VF page in a site that inserts a new lead (among other things). 

When trying to create a Lead, I get this error:

EXCEPTION_THROWN|[432]|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []

It works fine inserting a contact.

In my code simply insert a new lead user:

Lead newLead = new Lead(LastName = 'TestLead',Email = 'test@prova.it', Company = 'Test Company');

insert newLead;

I've seen the post http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/BUG-Summer-08-Large-controller-leads-to-quot-UNKNOWN-EXCEPTION/m-p/75538. The problem looks like the same but I'm working on salesforce site.

some one can help me?

Hi,

my email box redirects the received emails to a Salesforce email service. The original toAddress is modified with the address of the target Salesforce email service in the redirection process

Is there a way to obtain the original toAddress of the email received by the Salesforce email service?

Thanks,

Salvatore

Hi all,

I'm developing an email service. I need to take the attachment of the email (if any) but I have to ignore the binary content into the email body. For example, with following code:

if(email.binaryAttachments!=null){
    System.debug('#### detected binary attachment!');
}

It detects both binary code into the email body (for example images) and pdf files, if any.

How can I ignore binary content into Email body?

Someone can help me, please?

Thanks,

Salvatore

Hi,

EXCEPTION_THROWN|[432]|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []

Lead newLead = new Lead(LastName = 'TestLead',Email = 'test@prova.it', Company = 'Test Company');

insert newLead;

I've seen the post http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/BUG-Summer-08-Large-controller-leads-to-quot-UNKNOWN-EXCEPTION/m-p/75538. The problem looks like the same but I'm working on salesforce site.

some one can help me?

Hi,

I need to provide the secure download of a pdf stored on salsforce platform as attachment whithout showing the direct link to the resource (i.e. /servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=........).

Assuming that a user has the right to access the pdf, is there a way to download the resource without provide the direct link?

Hi,

insert newLead;

some one can help me?