• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have Following page:

<apex:page controller="myclass" showHeader="true" sidebar="true" action={!clean} tabStyle="heatmap__tab" ></apex:page>

and controller class as:

public with sharing class myclass

{

public void clean()

{

List<auditcount__c> existing = [SELECT Id From auditcount__c LIMIT 10];
delete existing;

}

}

When I try scanning my code for the security review, I get Cross Site Reference Forgery error for the above page.

Can anyone please help on how should I enforce Cross Site Reference Forgery in the above VF page? I saw the examples salesforce gave but i couldn't apply it to my case as I need to delete all record from object.

I want to create a cutom report but There no button for creating custom report in reports. I am using developer edition. I am using develper edition.

Hi, I want to add a custom link or button  in the reports that moves me to other page.how can I achieve it??

I have created chart using visualforce page and I need to display it in dashboard. Please can anyone give me idea to achieve this??

thanks.

I have a javascript function which is called on button click. In this function I want to call apex controller method and pass the value that I have in java script .The apex controller method which is called by javascript returns a pagereference based on the value passed through javascript.. So, how can I code for this?

I want to format the date and display it into vf page.my code is:

<script>
function DynamicDatePicker(d_id)
{
DatePicker.pickDate(false,d_id.id,false);
}
</script>

<apex:inputText id="FromDate" value="{!FromDate}" onfocus="DynamicDatePicker(this);" onchange="checkDateFormatt(this.id);" size="20" disabled="false" style="width:150px;"/>

title: {!FromDate}

class:

public Date FromDate { get; set; }

I am getting the value is:Fri Sep 21 00:00:00 GMT 2012

but I want it like 09/21/2012.

I have tried format method but it doesnt work. So, can anyone give me the solution.

Thanks.

I am getting error : System.LimitException: DML currently not allowed 

Class.heatclass.getStore: line 9, column 1

my code is:

public String getStore() {
for(integer ac=0;ac<mapstr.size();ac++)
{
try{

auditcount__c e=new auditcount__c(Name='hello',count__c=5);
insert e;
}
catch(System.DMLException ex)
{
ApexPages.addMessages(ex);
}
}
return null;
}

I want to create bubble chart like this: How can I code it??

I want add the values from diff. list into single map.one is integer list and other is string list like:

List1: mapstr :my, hemant, free, Adult Content Or Keyord - my wife, Adult Content Or Keyword - ,my ,wife ,say ,try, Adult Content Or Keyword - ,my ,wife, my my, Adult Content Or mywife, asas

List2: mapint :[11, 6, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2]

but when I insert it into map it doesn't take all values.both list are of same size. and list contains only 4 or 5 values.

my code is :

public List<String> gettotaldetail() {
for(integer n=0;n<mapstr.size();n++)
{
String kw=mapstr.get(n);
integer cow=mapint.get(n);
map1.put(cow,kw);
}
str1=map1.values();
return str1;
}

what should be added to get the full list in map?

I want to create chart like this.How can i create ?

I want to generate a table which will have a no. of cells according to the no. rows retrieved by a object.eg. If the query returns 6 rows then I will create 6 columns in the table in visualforcepage.So how can I code  for it?

I want to create a circle using apex. How can I code for that?

hello,

I want inputbox value in apex:repeat.

I want to get the object field value in the <apex:repeat> but I want to get the field name from controller.my code is :

<apex:repeat value="{!policydetail}" var="c">

{ here I wnt the field name from controller or from inputtext value eg.  {!c.inputtextvalue} }  

</apex:repeat>

I want to create a bubble chart in salesforce. Please provide suggetions regarding this.

thanks.

I want to create table like below. how I can code for it?

I want create one table which has different color filled in it and with x and y co-ordinates value.

the table looks like agraph.So how I can code it??

I want migrate the data and files of chatter from one org to another org. In wahich way thie can be achieved?

Hi,

I want migrate the chatter data and files from one org to other org. How can I do that?

thanks.

I have a sample data and based on that I want to create a simple heat map that has color representation.How can I do that?

I want to integrate the chatter data of different orgs. How can I aggregate the data of chatter.

I want to create a cutom report but There no button for creating custom report in reports. I am using developer edition. I am using develper edition.

I have created chart using visualforce page and I need to display it in dashboard. Please can anyone give me idea to achieve this??

thanks.

I want to format the date and display it into vf page.my code is:

<script>
function DynamicDatePicker(d_id)
{
DatePicker.pickDate(false,d_id.id,false);
}
</script>

<apex:inputText id="FromDate" value="{!FromDate}" onfocus="DynamicDatePicker(this);" onchange="checkDateFormatt(this.id);" size="20" disabled="false" style="width:150px;"/>

title: {!FromDate}

class:

public Date FromDate { get; set; }

I am getting the value is:Fri Sep 21 00:00:00 GMT 2012

but I want it like 09/21/2012.

I have tried format method but it doesnt work. So, can anyone give me the solution.

Thanks.

I want to create bubble chart like this: How can I code it??

I want add the values from diff. list into single map.one is integer list and other is string list like:

List1: mapstr :my, hemant, free, Adult Content Or Keyord - my wife, Adult Content Or Keyword - ,my ,wife ,say ,try, Adult Content Or Keyword - ,my ,wife, my my, Adult Content Or mywife, asas

List2: mapint :[11, 6, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2]

but when I insert it into map it doesn't take all values.both list are of same size. and list contains only 4 or 5 values.

my code is :

public List<String> gettotaldetail() {
for(integer n=0;n<mapstr.size();n++)
{
String kw=mapstr.get(n);
integer cow=mapint.get(n);
map1.put(cow,kw);
}
str1=map1.values();
return str1;
}

what should be added to get the full list in map?

I want to create a circle using apex. How can I code for that?

I want to create table like below. how I can code for it?

I want migrate the data and files of chatter from one org to another org. In wahich way thie can be achieved?

I have a sample data and based on that I want to create a simple heat map that has color representation.How can I do that?