• Senior Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have created a lightning component which will show a table of records, the attributes are object and field API, so it will dipslay the field values in columns.
The table is not displaying the image rendered by the formula field.
in this link it is showing as delivered, but its not working for me.Our org is already SPring 17 org.
https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000E0KHAA0

Please let meknow if any updates.

-Satheesh

Hi All,

I have a Rollup summary field with a filter creteria like "year equals 2013"  i.e i want to filter the records which are in current year to rollup. 

But for this I need to chnage the filter creteria everyyear. i.e at the starting of an year. I dont want to do it in this way...

Please anyone suggest is it possible to change the filter creteria by apex code or something else, even any other alternate idea

thanks

Hi All,

I have a pageblock table in a visualforce page say created for object Opportunity …

Inside  the page block table I created another one table for object Product…..

I used Map like Map<Oppty,List<Product>> to populate Opportunity values and corresponding product values in to the table

and the table is editable to add new values……..

In Edit Mode ,I have added “AddRow” link to add new rows in the table and Delete Row link to delete a particular row in the  table….

Since I am using using the Map in the page block table I am not able to write a method for “Delete Row” link ...

Please anyone suggest..

Hi Guys,

I have a custom object "OppService__c" in which I have a lookup field some set of values.

I have written a trigger which will work when the look up field is selected with a value starting with "RSN" Id of the particular OppService__c record should be sent to my apexclass.

My trigger is working fine for insert feature and returning the id to the class.

but for update function,  i want to get its Old value to compare so as to if the old value of the field is also starting with RSN the id of the record should not be passed to the class...........

The Name field in the OddService__C object being the related field from another object, only null value is returned if

I use like this:

Trigger.isupdate.getoldmap(RecordID.id).OddService__r.Name.substring(0,3)=='RSN'

Please suggest is there any other way to get the old value of the related object field in the Update trigger.

Hi All,

I have a pageblock table in a visualforce page say created for object Opportunity …

Inside  the page block table I created another one table for object Product…..

I used Map like Map<Oppty,List<Product>> to populate Opportunity values and corresponding product values in to the table

and the table is editable to add new values……..

In Edit Mode ,I have added “AddRow” link to add new rows in the table and Delete Row link to delete a particular row in the  table….

Since I am using using the Map in the page block table I am not able to write a method for “Delete Row” link ...

Please anyone suggest..

Hi Friends,

I want to appear in sales cloud certification exam.

Can you please share me your experience and from where i got study material.

thanks