• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have encountered with a typical issue in one of a visualforce page. This page is working fine in dev org and staging org. We have released a managed package from the staging org and after installing the package in a trial org, VF page is not working and throwing error :

“SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field navmnaI__Deal__c.navmnaI__Account__r”.

This VF page was working fine till the last release but stopped working now. I have contacted salesforce support (Case # 08055862) on 24/08 but not heard anything from them yet.

Please let me know, if somebody has faced the similiar problem and any workaround to solve this issue.

I have encountered with a typical issue in one of a visualforce page. This page is working fine in dev org and staging org. We have released a managed package from the staging org and after installing the package in a trial org, VF page is not working and throwing error :

“SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field navmnaI__Deal__c.navmnaI__Account__r”.

This VF page was working fine till the last release but stopped working now. I have contacted salesforce support (Case # 08055862) on 24/08 but not heard anything from them yet.

Please let me know, if somebody has faced the similiar problem and any workaround to solve this issue.