• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all, I'm trying to include the value from a checkbox in a VF email template, and I'm having no luck. My org has a large list of Products, and some of those Products are discountable, and some aren't. I have a custom field on the Product object to capture this (Discountable__c). I've also created an Opportunity Product field also called Discountable__c that has the following formula:

IF(PricebookEntry.Product2.Discountable__c,"True","False")

I want to display this value (True or False) in a VF email template, but nothing is displaying. Here's what I have in the VF template (it's in a table with other product information):

<td>{!opp.Discountable__c}</td>

where "!opp" equals Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems (this !opp variable works with other fields so that isn't the issue).

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi all, I'm trying to include the value from a checkbox in a VF email template, and I'm having no luck. My org has a large list of Products, and some of those Products are discountable, and some aren't. I have a custom field on the Product object to capture this (Discountable__c). I've also created an Opportunity Product field also called Discountable__c that has the following formula:

IF(PricebookEntry.Product2.Discountable__c,"True","False")

I want to display this value (True or False) in a VF email template, but nothing is displaying. Here's what I have in the VF template (it's in a table with other product information):

<td>{!opp.Discountable__c}</td>

where "!opp" equals Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems (this !opp variable works with other fields so that isn't the issue).

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi developers,

please solve my problem................

i am getting decimal output, i dont need only i will display number without decimal

what change i need to do?

NO. of items:<apex:outputPanel ><apex:inputField style="width:100px;" value="{!items.item1__c}" </apex:outputPanel>

this is sample code to convert number format with decimal points

<apex:page standardController="Account">
It is worth:
<apex:outputText value="{0, number, 000,000.00}">
       <apex:param value="{!Account.AnnualRevenue}" />
 </apex:outputText>
</apex:page>