• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am a sys administrator with a company of importan projects going on concurrently. 

I have a need to contract out some small pieces of these projects, does anybody have any reccomendations on where I can find someone to do the work.   I need to find a solution very soon.

At this point, the scope of the project looks to be the following:

- A couple of visualforce pages so that end-users can create records from multiple objects off of one screen (example: contract, opportunity, quote)

- a couple of triggers to create new records during certain critera.

This doesn't seem to be too complex.  I haven't done this type of work before and don't have time to teach myself.  You can email me at tdavies@rals.com and I can send you the requirements I've drawn up.  Thanks.

Sorry if this questions was posted to the wrong place, I am a newbie. 

I am a sys admin that has many different projects going on at once.   I need to have someone build a couple of visualforce pages and triggers for me.  The scope of the work is not all that great, but I don't have the time to teach myself how to do it. 

Can anyone reccomend someone I can contact to have the work contracted out ?

Thanks in advance for the reply. 

Sorry if this questions was posted to the wrong place, I am a newbie. 

I am a sys admin that has many different projects going on at once.   I need to have someone build a couple of visualforce pages and triggers for me.  The scope of the work is not all that great, but I don't have the time to teach myself how to do it. 

Can anyone reccomend someone I can contact to have the work contracted out ?

Thanks in advance for the reply. 

We have a project to move some of our paper processes to electronic processes

We've gotten the Salesforce white paper on the topic and still have some questions

Namely, how did you enforce the e-signature?

Do you have users re-authenticate when approving?

Do you use a component or third party to process e-signatures?

What kind of timeline and cost was associated with deploying that?

There are other interpretation questions, but the big hurdle (as I see it) is the electronic signature

We have a project to move some of our paper processes to electronic processes

We've gotten the Salesforce white paper on the topic and still have some questions

Namely, how did you enforce the e-signature?

Do you have users re-authenticate when approving?

Do you use a component or third party to process e-signatures?

What kind of timeline and cost was associated with deploying that?

There are other interpretation questions, but the big hurdle (as I see it) is the electronic signature