• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm hoping you can offer some guidance.

My boss would like for me to setup a workflow that sends out an email when our maintenance renewals are about to expire. This is usually not a problem if the alert goes to the Account owner, but he wants the following:

• 4 months prior to expiration, email notification to the Account Manager (Account Owner)
  • 3 months prior to expiration. email notification to manager of Account Manager
  • 2 months prior to expiration, email notification to Sales Director (manager of AM manager)
  • 1 month prior to expiration, email notification to Sales Director and Senior Director (manager of Sales Director)
  • 1 week prior to expiration, email to my boss and another individual (not currently in SFDC)

Is there any way that I can create this workflow in SFDC?

Thanks!

Brian

Hi there,

I'm hoping you can offer some guidance.

My boss would like for me to setup a workflow that sends out an email when our maintenance renewals are about to expire. This is usually not a problem if the alert goes to the Account owner, but he wants the following:

• 4 months prior to expiration, email notification to the Account Manager (Account Owner)
  • 3 months prior to expiration. email notification to manager of Account Manager
  • 2 months prior to expiration, email notification to Sales Director (manager of AM manager)
  • 1 month prior to expiration, email notification to Sales Director and Senior Director (manager of Sales Director)
  • 1 week prior to expiration, email to my boss and another individual (not currently in SFDC)

Is there any way that I can create this workflow in SFDC?

Thanks!

Brian