• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All, 

The trigger checks the Email of the new Lead with the existing Emails and gives the Names of Contacts and Accounts with the same Email ID on the lead Page. Its not working properly as the related list is now showing all the contacts and accounts even if there is no Email in the lead.

Please help me on this. Thanks. 

Here is my trigger: 

trigger LeadRelatedList on Lead (after insert,after update) {

set<String> leads=new set<String>();
for(Lead l: Trigger.new){
leads.add(l.Email);
System.debug('Lead  Name ####'+l.Email);
}

List <Contact> listcon=[select ID,AccountId from Contact Where Email IN:leads];
System.debug('Matched Contacts   ####'+listcon.size());
Set <Id> ids=new Set<ID>();
for(Contact con: listcon){
ids.add(con.accountid);
}
System.debug('Matched  Account s #######'+ids.size());
for(Lead l:Trigger.new){
for(Contact con : listcon){
con.Lead__c= l.id;
}
}
update listcon;
}

• January 24, 2013

Hello,

Is there any way that we could show some custom fields on an Opportunity ONLY to a selected set of users? All the users in that profile should not see the field but for this set.

Thanks for the help.. !!!

Radram

• September 24, 2012

Hello,

I need to write a Trigger to Copy Name and Email fields from Contact Object into a Custom Object if there is a change in the Original Name and Email fields. IF a Contact is bulk uploaded/updated into Salesforce, the Name, Email fields should be compared to the old ones and if there is any change, that changes should be copied into the Name and Email fields of the Custom Object.

Thank you so much.

Radram

• September 12, 2012

Hello All, 

The trigger checks the Email of the new Lead with the existing Emails and gives the Names of Contacts and Accounts with the same Email ID on the lead Page. Its not working properly as the related list is now showing all the contacts and accounts even if there is no Email in the lead.

Please help me on this. Thanks. 

Here is my trigger: 

trigger LeadRelatedList on Lead (after insert,after update) {

set<String> leads=new set<String>();
for(Lead l: Trigger.new){
leads.add(l.Email);
System.debug('Lead  Name ####'+l.Email);
}

List <Contact> listcon=[select ID,AccountId from Contact Where Email IN:leads];
System.debug('Matched Contacts   ####'+listcon.size());
Set <Id> ids=new Set<ID>();
for(Contact con: listcon){
ids.add(con.accountid);
}
System.debug('Matched  Account s #######'+ids.size());
for(Lead l:Trigger.new){
for(Contact con : listcon){
con.Lead__c= l.id;
}
}
update listcon;
}

• January 24, 2013

Hello,

Is there any way that we could show some custom fields on an Opportunity ONLY to a selected set of users? All the users in that profile should not see the field but for this set.

Thanks for the help.. !!!

Radram

• September 24, 2012

Hello,

I need to write a Trigger to Copy Name and Email fields from Contact Object into a Custom Object if there is a change in the Original Name and Email fields. IF a Contact is bulk uploaded/updated into Salesforce, the Name, Email fields should be compared to the old ones and if there is any change, that changes should be copied into the Name and Email fields of the Custom Object.

Thank you so much.

Radram

• September 12, 2012

When I am on the permission set page, the 'New User' and 'Add Multiple Users' button is for adding physically new users...I want to add users to the permission set.   In otherwords, I don't want to navigate to 500 different users adding a permission set one at a time.

I thought maybe I could do it through the meta-data in Eclipse, but alas only the permission set is present, not what users the permission set is tied to...