• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

I am looking if there are any samples/starting points on how to unit test (using Apex Test) Salesforce to salesforce connection using PatnerRecordNetworkConnection API. I am confused to see how we can cover the test coverage with Salesforce to Salesforce Concepts.

Hello,

I have a Custom VF page in a pagelayout. The VF page takes some time as it has a callouts, so the pagelayout takes time to load. I am trying to make the VF Page Asynchronous on window.onload. To do this, I am thinking of using apex:actionFunction which calls window.onload.

Can someone please help me with some samples or starting point to go over this ? 

Hello Folks,

I am wondering if we can have Highlight panel for the Activities/Tasks ? Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Pra

Hello,

I am trying to add a logic to have the pop up dispalyed on the custom VF when it closes. I came to know that the popup display when the CF page is closed is out of box solution in salesforce.

I tried using the Java script onclick event with no luck & kind of lost. Can anyone who came across such requirement help me.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I am looking if there are any samples/starting points on how to unit test (using Apex Test) Salesforce to salesforce connection using PatnerRecordNetworkConnection API. I am confused to see how we can cover the test coverage with Salesforce to Salesforce Concepts.

Hello,

I have a Custom VF page in a pagelayout. The VF page takes some time as it has a callouts, so the pagelayout takes time to load. I am trying to make the VF Page Asynchronous on window.onload. To do this, I am thinking of using apex:actionFunction which calls window.onload.

Can someone please help me with some samples or starting point to go over this ? 

Hello,

I am trying to add a logic to have the pop up dispalyed on the custom VF when it closes. I came to know that the popup display when the CF page is closed is out of box solution in salesforce.

I tried using the Java script onclick event with no luck & kind of lost. Can anyone who came across such requirement help me.

Thanks.