• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking to develop a landing page( i.e Terms & Conditions page) and display to the user once the log in is successful. The T$C landing page will can be a visual force page with some content (text, checkbook, click button) and upon clicking the button, user would be directed to the standard SFDC home page.

The use case is:
Our partners use the PRM SFDC portal and we would like them to present terms and conditions before then can be shown rest of the partner portal content. If partner contact agrees to the T&C presented he can navigate the PRM portal for other features otherwise they should be re-directed to the company PRM portal logon screen.

Please let me know how I can go about achieving this.

Thanks,
Jay.

Hi there!! -- I'm little new to apex code development and looks like making a basic mistake in apex trigger. 

The use case is -- if one of the quote header dicount fields are updated, i need to update the quote items with the discount. However when i try to update using the apex trigger i get self reference error.

Can someone please suggest what am i doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

Apex Code

************************************************************************************** 

trigger QuoteItemDiscountUpdate on Quote (before update) {

if (Trigger.isUpdate)
{
for (Quote NewQuote: Trigger.new)
{
Quote OldQuote = Trigger.oldMap.get(NewQuote.ID);
system.debug('QuoteId - ' + OldQuote.ID );
//system.debug(NewQuote.Contractual_Discount__c);
//system.debug(OldQuote.Contractual_Discount__c );

if (NewQuote.Contractual_Discount__c != OldQuote.Contractual_Discount__c || NewQuote.DAN_Discount__c != OldQuote.DAN_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_A_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_A_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_B_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_B_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_C_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_C_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_D_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_D_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_G_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_G_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_J_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_J_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_M_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_M_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_N_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_N_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_O_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_O_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_Q_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_Q_Discount__c)
{
system.debug('Discount Values changed...Update Quote Items -- Start');

list<QuoteLineItem> QuoteLineItemToUpdate= new list<QuoteLineItem>();

// field was updated, do some magic here
QuoteLineItem[] QuoteList = [SELECT QuoteId, Id, Quote_DAN_Discount__c, Quote_Contractual_Discount__c, Total_Discount__c, Discount, CAT_Discount_Percent__c FROM QuoteLineItem where quoteId = :OldQuote.ID];

for(QuoteLineItem sQuoteItem : QuoteList)
{
system.debug('Before - ' + sQuoteItem.Discount );
sQuoteItem.Discount = sQuoteItem.Total_Discount__c;
system.debug('After - ' + sQuoteItem.Discount );
//QuoteLineItemToUpdate.add(sQuoteItem);
}
update QuoteList;
system.debug('Discount Values changed...Update Quote Items - End');
}
}
}

}

I have business requirement to pull attachments that may be associated with a salesforce objects. This would be pull from external application (Java, SOAP UI, other) as and when required.

I'm looking for some pointers to go about doing this.

Thanks,

Jay.

Hi, New user here and new to SFDC Integrations. I'm trying to retrieve account information from SFDC using SOAP UI.

I downloaded the Generate Partner WSDL and imported to SOAP UI. I can login to our sand box using the login WS method and it gives the session Id and the server name  (https://cs13-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/m/26.0/00DW0000000500n).

Next I try to search for a string using the search String WS method using following soap message.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
<soapenv:Header>
<urn:SessionHeader>
<urn:sessionId>00DW0000000500n!AR8AQOIbIuFfbAEkjoBBS.mYRhoHsWsHxnwdBw1AeqrYo.9JgegYXp1WEIe9hcgx0F3gm5Fw5phQeEwLnr.PHoBgIk7dkJ0d</urn:sessionId>
</urn:SessionHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<urn:search>
<urn:searchString>Jay</urn:searchString>
</urn:search>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

but it returns me following error.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No operation available for request {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}search</faultstring>
</soapenv:Fault>

Not sure what am I doing wrong. Any help is greatly apriciated.

Jay.

Hi there!! -- I'm little new to apex code development and looks like making a basic mistake in apex trigger. 

The use case is -- if one of the quote header dicount fields are updated, i need to update the quote items with the discount. However when i try to update using the apex trigger i get self reference error.

Can someone please suggest what am i doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

Apex Code

************************************************************************************** 

trigger QuoteItemDiscountUpdate on Quote (before update) {

if (Trigger.isUpdate)
{
for (Quote NewQuote: Trigger.new)
{
Quote OldQuote = Trigger.oldMap.get(NewQuote.ID);
system.debug('QuoteId - ' + OldQuote.ID );
//system.debug(NewQuote.Contractual_Discount__c);
//system.debug(OldQuote.Contractual_Discount__c );

if (NewQuote.Contractual_Discount__c != OldQuote.Contractual_Discount__c || NewQuote.DAN_Discount__c != OldQuote.DAN_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_A_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_A_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_B_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_B_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_C_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_C_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_D_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_D_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_G_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_G_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_J_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_J_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_M_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_M_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_N_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_N_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_O_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_O_Discount__c || NewQuote.CAT_Q_Discount__c != OldQuote.CAT_Q_Discount__c)
{
system.debug('Discount Values changed...Update Quote Items -- Start');

list<QuoteLineItem> QuoteLineItemToUpdate= new list<QuoteLineItem>();

// field was updated, do some magic here
QuoteLineItem[] QuoteList = [SELECT QuoteId, Id, Quote_DAN_Discount__c, Quote_Contractual_Discount__c, Total_Discount__c, Discount, CAT_Discount_Percent__c FROM QuoteLineItem where quoteId = :OldQuote.ID];

for(QuoteLineItem sQuoteItem : QuoteList)
{
system.debug('Before - ' + sQuoteItem.Discount );
sQuoteItem.Discount = sQuoteItem.Total_Discount__c;
system.debug('After - ' + sQuoteItem.Discount );
//QuoteLineItemToUpdate.add(sQuoteItem);
}
update QuoteList;
system.debug('Discount Values changed...Update Quote Items - End');
}
}
}

}

Hi, New user here and new to SFDC Integrations. I'm trying to retrieve account information from SFDC using SOAP UI.

I downloaded the Generate Partner WSDL and imported to SOAP UI. I can login to our sand box using the login WS method and it gives the session Id and the server name  (https://cs13-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/m/26.0/00DW0000000500n).

Next I try to search for a string using the search String WS method using following soap message.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
<soapenv:Header>
<urn:SessionHeader>
<urn:sessionId>00DW0000000500n!AR8AQOIbIuFfbAEkjoBBS.mYRhoHsWsHxnwdBw1AeqrYo.9JgegYXp1WEIe9hcgx0F3gm5Fw5phQeEwLnr.PHoBgIk7dkJ0d</urn:sessionId>
</urn:SessionHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<urn:search>
<urn:searchString>Jay</urn:searchString>
</urn:search>

but it returns me following error.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No operation available for request {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}search</faultstring>
</soapenv:Fault>

Not sure what am I doing wrong. Any help is greatly apriciated.

Jay.