• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to write a workflow or a formula that when this Assumed_Product_Interest__c is updated by certain user roles that it checks another field Lock_Product_Interest__c.  I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

I am trying to write a formula field to count the number of Contacts under an Account so that it could be used for reporting.  Can someone point me in the right direction for how to accomplish this?

I have a current custom field that is an Account_Renewal_Date__c.  I want to create a formula off of that field that then says if Account_Renewal_Date__c = 12/1/2012 the format would be December 1, 2012.  How can I do this?  Any suggestions?

I have 2 custom fields on the opportunity line item that are Quantity 1 and Sales Price 1.  I need these fields to mirror on the quoting object.  This doesn't seem to be available to do through a formula field.  Is there are way to do this?

I am needing to override the amount on the opportunity that has products to include additional logic.  Can this be done with an APEX trigger?  Could you do something where it calculates the total price differently or override the amount field?

I am trying to write a workflow or a formula that when this Assumed_Product_Interest__c is updated by certain user roles that it checks another field Lock_Product_Interest__c.  I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

I have 2 custom fields on the opportunity line item that are Quantity 1 and Sales Price 1.  I need these fields to mirror on the quoting object.  This doesn't seem to be available to do through a formula field.  Is there are way to do this?