• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to UNinstall Convio Common Ground and there seems to be a trigger getting in the way. There is a managed record type on Contacts. I need to change the record types to a custom record type I created. 

When I change the record type manually I get the following message: Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger cx.ContactAll caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: cx.ContactAll: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: (cx)

I get the same error when trying to create a New contact in the system. 

Is there any way to either de-activate or delete the managed trigger... 

Thanks!

Kalman

I am trying to UNinstall Convio Common Ground and there seems to be a trigger getting in the way. There is a managed record type on Contacts. I need to change the record types to a custom record type I created. 

When I change the record type manually I get the following message: Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger cx.ContactAll caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: cx.ContactAll: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: (cx)

I get the same error when trying to create a New contact in the system. 

Is there any way to either de-activate or delete the managed trigger... 

Thanks!

Kalman