• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Objective - 

custom lookup field on Invoicing object called "Billing_Contact__c."

The Billing Contact lookup field on the Invoice will populate with a Contact who is a Contact Role on the associated Opportunity that has a role of "Invoice/Billing."  

Any help would be appreciated!

• December 11, 2012

The Standard Object Invoicing is created from the Opportunity.  There are three custom lookup fields on invoicing - Account Name, Opportunity Owner, and Client Success Manager.  The Account Name and Opportunity Owner can be found on the Opportunity.  The Client Success Manager can be found on the Account as a custom field.

Could someone help me write code test code to auto-fill the 3 lookup fields on the Invoice?

• December 10, 2012

Hey Everyone - I am new ot the developer community and just getting my feet wet with learning Apex Code.  Could someone steer me in the right direction with the below requested automation?

Here is the scenario ---

When checkbox field Custom_Feild_A__c is marked true on Account

Two checkbox fields are updated on the Contact:
Custom_Feild_B__c is marked true
Custom_Feild_C__c is marked true

I have tested this several times but after checking the box on the account the two checkbox fields on the Contact remained unchecked?

• October 31, 2012

The Standard Object Invoicing is created from the Opportunity.  There are three custom lookup fields on invoicing - Account Name, Opportunity Owner, and Client Success Manager.  The Account Name and Opportunity Owner can be found on the Opportunity.  The Client Success Manager can be found on the Account as a custom field.

Could someone help me write code test code to auto-fill the 3 lookup fields on the Invoice?

• December 10, 2012

Hey Everyone - I am new ot the developer community and just getting my feet wet with learning Apex Code.  Could someone steer me in the right direction with the below requested automation?

Here is the scenario ---

When checkbox field Custom_Feild_A__c is marked true on Account

Two checkbox fields are updated on the Contact:
Custom_Feild_B__c is marked true
Custom_Feild_C__c is marked true

I have tested this several times but after checking the box on the account the two checkbox fields on the Contact remained unchecked?

• October 31, 2012