• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to integrate some dashboards from an existing C# ASP.net application into the contacts dashboard as a new section.

In a non-Salesforce world I would accomplish this using  a standard HTTP request passing the current Contact ID to my application with the resulting HTTP page being displayed in an iFrame. 

How do I accomplish this in Salesforce?

I am very new to Salesforce so if I am using the wrong or misleading terminology please excuse me.

If the answer is RTFM - please direct me to exactly which documentation I should start with.

Thanks in advance.

Whatty

• November 14, 2012

I am trying to integrate some dashboards from an existing C# ASP.net application into the contacts dashboard as a new section.

In a non-Salesforce world I would accomplish this using  a standard HTTP request passing the current Contact ID to my application with the resulting HTTP page being displayed in an iFrame. 

How do I accomplish this in Salesforce?

I am very new to Salesforce so if I am using the wrong or misleading terminology please excuse me.

If the answer is RTFM - please direct me to exactly which documentation I should start with.

Thanks in advance.

Whatty

• November 14, 2012