• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm using a List of Custom Object to display in VF page and changing the values on the page itself.

After that clicking a button to call a custom save function which updating the record, but the new value is not recorded.

There is some problem with get set.

I declared list like :-

List<Kart__C> MyKart {get; set; }

Anybody faced the same issue? please help me.

If yes, I would need some help or document regarding this. Thanks in advance.

When using the Salesforce Data Loader and trying to login with the oauth option. I get a blank screen. Why is that?

User-added image

• April 27, 2016

I have a requirement where I need to send sample requests to Contact or Lead which is achieved with a 'Sample Request' custom object with look up relationship to 'Contact' as well as 'Lead'. There will a 'Sample Request' button in the Contact Page and also one on the Lead Page. When user clicks on Sample Request from Contact, I should show only Contact look up whereas when it comes from Lead, it should show only the Lead look up. I had to create 2 page layouts to accomplish this and assign unique record types  for the 'Sample Request' custom object.

I am wondering if this can be achieved similar to how 'Name' field works in 'Task' UI. In 'Task' standard object there is field called name which is of datatype ' Lookup(Contact,Lead)  ' This provides a UI which  contains  a dropdown with 'Lead' or 'Contact' values together with a text field and a lookup icon.

Doing some research I do not think this is a standard feature available.

If this can be done, I need only one page layout.

Any suggestions

• March 16, 2010