• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am new to SFDC and just signed up for free developer edition of SFDC. I chose "Japanese(日本)" for country, but when I log into the new site, whole languages are English. I want to have everything in Japanese for my development.

I was able to create 30 days free trial edition - this is Professional Edition - last week and it was all in Japanese. Since Professional Edition is limited to its functionality and that's why I created developer edition. Is it possible to have developer edition, with full functionality in Japanese somehow?

Thanks,

Kensho Tsuchihashi

• November 19, 2012

Hi,

I am new to SFDC and just signed up for free developer edition of SFDC. I chose "Japanese(日本)" for country, but when I log into the new site, whole languages are English. I want to have everything in Japanese for my development.

I was able to create 30 days free trial edition - this is Professional Edition - last week and it was all in Japanese. Since Professional Edition is limited to its functionality and that's why I created developer edition. Is it possible to have developer edition, with full functionality in Japanese somehow?

Thanks,

Kensho Tsuchihashi

• November 19, 2012