• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

i didn't login into my salesforce(developer edition) account bcz i forgot my password and also i forgot the security answer  and am administrator.  So then how can i access my account?? is there any ways to access my password or reset my password??  please help me...

Thank You in advance

Hi,

the following is my example.......problem is " when i click radio button i want to store radio buton value which i selected and as wel as associated question also".....and i got how to store radio button value when i click,but i did n't get the associated question........ please help me on this.

Question : Who was the developer of 'C' language

Bjarne Stroustrup
James Gosling

Dennis Ritchie

Hi,

The following is my code...which has a problem.

<apex:page>

<apex:form id="theForm">

<apex:selectRadio id="theRadio" onchange="test()">

<apex:selectOption itemValue="india" itemLabel="India" />
               <apex:selectOption itemValue="ap" itemLabel="AP" />

</apex:selectRadio>

<script>

function test()

{

alert('you selected :'+'document.getElementById('{!$component.theForm.theRadio}').value);

}

</script>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

my doubt is why it was not trigger means the alert is not working..................

please can any one tell me the reason and solution also.

Thanks

Srikanth

hi,

How to implement radio button with onclick event.....when we click the radio button ,how the related radio button value store into custom object through custom controller..is it possible ??..if possible please tell me 

thanks

Srikanth

hi,

i have a scenario that how to store mutilple radio buttons values into custom object through custom controller ......

please can any one tell????

thanks

Srikanth

Hi,

the following is my example.......problem is " when i click radio button i want to store radio buton value which i selected and as wel as associated question also".....and i got how to store radio button value when i click,but i did n't get the associated question........ please help me on this.

Bjarne Stroustrup
James Gosling

Dennis Ritchie

Hi ,

i didn't login into my salesforce(developer edition) account bcz i forgot my password and also i forgot the security answer  and am administrator.  So then how can i access my account?? is there any ways to access my password or reset my password??  please help me...

Thank You in advance

Hi,

Bjarne Stroustrup
James Gosling

Dennis Ritchie

Hi,

The following is my code...which has a problem.

<apex:page>

<apex:form id="theForm">

<apex:selectRadio id="theRadio" onchange="test()">

<apex:selectOption itemValue="india" itemLabel="India" />
               <apex:selectOption itemValue="ap" itemLabel="AP" />

</apex:selectRadio>

<script>

function test()

{

alert('you selected :'+'document.getElementById('{!$component.theForm.theRadio}').value);

}

</script>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

my doubt is why it was not trigger means the alert is not working..................

please can any one tell me the reason and solution also.

Thanks

Srikanth

hi,

How to implement radio button with onclick event.....when we click the radio button ,how the related radio button value store into custom object through custom controller..is it possible ??..if possible please tell me 

thanks

Srikanth