• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 
My question is that if a user is not added to add a public group, but higherin role that one of the user added in the group, will he be able to view the report accessible to that public group. 

Also what data will be visible to all public group users if there role is difft, be the same data or different data be visible. 

Thanks
Hello there,

I have a question.
There are 2 apps in Salesforce, and there are common objects between the two, how to give different access levels for the common objects for same user?

Thanks,
Jyoti
Hello there, 
My question is that there is a picklist field with 3 (a, b, c) values , the value  b changes from b to b1. So then what happens to

1 All the records,
2 The reports column and the report filter. 

Thanks. 
Hello there,

I have a scenario like, I file with duplicate records and I need to perform the update operation.
What excatly will happen when I will try to perform the update operation with a file with duplicate records.

Thanks
How to have one validation rule and 2 different error messages for different users. 
Hello, I have a scenario like there are 2 Users with the same profile, but different regions, there is a field where depending on the region of the user , the picklist values will differ. 
How to achieve this, please help. 
Hello,
In few fields in Salesforce UI, we can see 'null' keywords displayed. want to understand how do we get to see that.

Thanks.
Hi,
I the code coverage for the classes that I am about to deploy is 100% but the overall code coverage has dropped to 70%, what is the workaround for it.
Thanks.
Hi, Can anyone please let me know what will be the SOSL query for querying all email ids with gmail.com domain name.

Thanks.
Hi, There are 2 objects, Contacts and a custom object. The custom object has a lookup to Contact object.
My requirement is that I need to quey all those records from the custom object which do not have a lookup to Contact.

Please help.
​Thanks.
Hi,
My requirement is that I want to enable different languages for different user, like when user from Cj=hina loggs in, he sees the information in Chinese, when users from Germany logss in, he sees everything incluing the validation meesage in German. Please help me achieve this.
Thanks.
I have tried posting this question, but unfortunately have not got the answer still. My requirement is that i need to change the visibility of the field for a user based on the change of field value of a field on that object.

Please help me understand. Thanks.
Hi,I have a scenario wherein my requirement is that I have over 5 million records, I need to fire an update on all the records. 
Can anyone suggest the best approch to do it.
Thanks.
Hi,
How to make a field visible and hide it for a User , on value change of a field on that object.

Can anyone please explain me how to achieve this.
Hi,
Is it possible to make a WF rule fire only when the record is update. If not then what is the workAround and challenges.

Thanks.
Hi, Can someone please help me, how to test the mobile app of Salesforce1 in desktop machine for cross platform that id IOS, Android and WIndows  etc. Is there any plugin or any setting done in the web browser.
Kindly help urgently.

Thanks.
Hi, I have started my career as a Salesforce tester, kindly let me know if there is any community which can provide help on the testing Aspects of Salesforce
Hi,
As a Salesforce tester, can anyone please help me understand what are the vulnerabilities when testing a Webservice in salesforce.

Thanks.
HI, I have a scenario, where I need to make a Tab visible or insible for Users, based on a checkbox checked for that User.
Kindly help me achieve this.
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me as to how do we write the test class for a Web Service.

Thanks.
Hello there,

I have a question.
There are 2 apps in Salesforce, and there are common objects between the two, how to give different access levels for the common objects for same user?

Thanks,
Jyoti
Hello there,

I have a scenario like, I file with duplicate records and I need to perform the update operation.
What excatly will happen when I will try to perform the update operation with a file with duplicate records.

Thanks
HI, I have a scenario, where I need to make a Tab visible or insible for Users, based on a checkbox checked for that User.
Kindly help me achieve this.
Hi,
I have a scanario where there is a lookup relationship between two objects and the requirement is to not allow more than One Child Object record for a that Master object (In a way to have just 1:1  record ) between the two objects, related with a lookup relationship.
Please help me understand, how do I achieve this.

Thanks
Why do we need a custom extension when we are using a custom controller .
Please help me on this.

Thanks.
Hi,
Could anyone please explain to me, as to why cannot we have a SOQL in a trigger.

Thanks
Hello,
My scenario is to have a Roll up summary field for Look up relationship object.
Please let me know the work around.

Thanks.
My scenario is that i have to build a page on Contact and have the following features.
1. one text box with contact lookup
2. After selecting one contact click go button
3. Fetch 5 fields of that contact in text box
4. User should be able to edit any data there and can save.
5. Saved data should be reflected in object record.
Kindly let me know how to do this as I am new to SFDC coding.
Thanks.
Hello,
I have a scenario wherein i have to create a lookup field on the visualforce page--> select a contact--> fetch 5 fields of that contact --> make changes in the field value --> save it back--> Changes should reflect back in the backend.

Please let me know how to go about this.
I am new in this technology, so i very little idea of it.

Thanks,

Can Anybody please explain me how to decide the Object that the trigger should be on, i.e Master or the Detail 

What is the logic for that ?

Thanks,

Got a question related to updating more than a million records.

The objective is that I need to fill in a certain field on +1 million records, without the triggers being fired.

What are the possible ways to do this (Batch apex, demandtools,apex data loader,...?)?

And what are the advantages/disadvantages?

thx in advance!