• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Im Getting the Pop up but cannot get the Checkbox to gert checked if they click OK

<script>
function confirmation() {
var answer = confirm('If this is a CO-OP Opportunity, CLICK OK?');
if (answer==True) {
opportunity.Co_Op_Opportunity__c.checked=true;
}
else
{
return false;
}
}
</script>

Hello,

I have been presented with a new requirement and am at my wits end as to how to start off. I am a newbie to this so please be gentle with me.

What our company is looking for is a visualForce opage that has a column for each opportunity stage and populates the opportunity name and amount for the specific rep that opens the page(would be a tab).  I.e

Propsect                         Needs Analysis(25%)                                                       Presentation (50%)      

Opp. A $1,200                Opp D $5,600                                                                     Opp M $7,800         

Opp. X $1,200                Opp K $5,600                                                                      Opp V $7,800

Opp. L $1,200                Opp C $5,600                                                                      Opp W $7,800

Total =25%*sum of opps in stage                                  Total=50%*sum of Opps in Stage

Hi Folks..

Was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me..

With Outlook for Salesforce if I send an email to one of my contacts from Salesforce with an attachment does the email and attachment sync to Outlook?

Or if I am in outlook (lets say out and about with my mobile device) and I send an email to a contact and I include an attachment does that then sync backto salesforce?

Regards

j.themuss