• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good day you all

I a newbie to Salesforce mobile SDK and android developement in general and I got stuck on my first sample app ContactExplorer which comes with SalesforceMobileSDK. I have imported the project successfully but got the following error 

Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/authenticator')

this is in line 50 of AndroidManifet.xml file of the application.

How can I solve the above problem, your help will be highly appreciated

Good day you all

I a newbie to Salesforce mobile SDK and android developement in general and I got stuck on my first sample app ContactExplorer which comes with SalesforceMobileSDK. I have imported the project successfully but got the following error 

Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/authenticator')

Good day you all