• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need a workflow rule to send an email alert when any of 3 date fields are populated.

I tried the following but I am receiving a syntax error that I'm missing a bracket. 

IF(ISBLANK(Fieldone__c) , 
IF IF( ISBLANK( Fieldtwo__c ) ,
IF( ISBLANK( Fieldthree__c ) , false, true) ,  
true)
I have 2 picklists fields and one formula field for scoring.  I've modified the field names for sake of confidentiality . . . but the desired functionality is the same.

Picklist one is EEO Gender with the picklist values Male, Female
Picklist two is a dependent picklist showing Number of Push-ups

So say if we have Female in Picklist One and the option to choose 10, 15, 20, 25.
If we have Male in Picklist One the the option to choose 15, 20, 25, 30.

And depending on the number of push-ups a score is given.

So if a Female does 10 push-ups, she gets a score of 1, for 15 she is scored 2, for 20 a score of 3 and for 25 a score of 4.
But for the Male the scoring is different.  For 15 it's a score of 1, for 20 a score of 2, for 25 a score of 3 and for 30 a score of 4.

Is there a way to create a formula to calculate the correct score for either gender?  Can I modify the below to accomodate scoring for both?

Right now I have:

CASE(Pushup_list__c,
"<10", 1,
"15", 2,
"20", 3,
"25", 4,
0)

I would like to block users from creating Contacts that have the Account Name Contacts and Record Type "Group".  The below validation has no syntax errors, but when I test, the rule is not working and I'm still able to create new contact records ... Am I missing something? Thank you!

AND (Account.Name = "Contacts", RecordType.DeveloperName = "Group")

I need to create a formula for a workflow rule that will compare value of one field against 3 possible values in another field:

AND (

(Position_Service_Level__c = "Self-Service"),

CASE(ts2__Project__c, "Untitled", true, "Creation", true, "Diffusion", true, false)

)

Basically for the first field the value will always be Self Service, but for the 2nd field it could be any one of the 3 possible values.

I need a validation rule that can 

If the Reject comments field does not contain SAVED data (not that it is empty) and the picklist value = Rejected = error message

Is there a function that can help me evaluate if a field contains SAVED data?

AND
(
(LEN (Reject_comments__c) = 0),
ISPICKVAL( ts2__Status__c, "Rejected"))

I want to send an email to 4 email addresses from a custom button.  

I have a custom detail page button, execute javascript that sends email based on the ID and a workflow.  

How do I create a button like this to send to email addresses instead?  

2 of the email addresses can be referenced from the fields on the object and the other 2 are external email addresses not referenced on the object . . .

This is the current code:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/19.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/19.0/apex.js")}

var result = sforce.connection.query("Select Id, Send_RTA_Declare_Form__c From PAF__Personnel_Action__c where Id = '{!PAF__Personnel_Action__c.Id}' ");

var records = result.getArray("records");

//alert ( records );

records[0].Send_RTA_Declare_Form__c = true;
result = sforce.connection.update(records);

window.location = window.location;

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I'm working on a validation rule that when a checkbox is checked and a picklist is on a certain value, an error message is generated.  

Basically when the Send Updated GO Contract is checked and the Offer stage picklist is set to 1. Awaiting Client Approval - I need to generate an error message . . .   Not sure how to write the formula field to correctly evaluate the picklist value. Any help is appreciated.

AND (Send_Updated_GO_contract__c = TRUE,
ISPICKVAL(CONTAINS (TEXT(Offer_Stage__c ),"1 - Awaiting Client Approval")))

I need to create a formula for a workflow rule that will compare value of one field against 3 possible values in another field:

AND (

(Position_Service_Level__c = "Self-Service"),

CASE(ts2__Project__c, "Untitled", true, "Creation", true, "Diffusion", true, false)

)

Basically for the first field the value will always be Self Service, but for the 2nd field it could be any one of the 3 possible values.

I want to send an email to 4 email addresses from a custom button.  

I have a custom detail page button, execute javascript that sends email based on the ID and a workflow.  

How do I create a button like this to send to email addresses instead?  

2 of the email addresses can be referenced from the fields on the object and the other 2 are external email addresses not referenced on the object . . .

This is the current code:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/19.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/19.0/apex.js")}

var result = sforce.connection.query("Select Id, Send_RTA_Declare_Form__c From PAF__Personnel_Action__c where Id = '{!PAF__Personnel_Action__c.Id}' ");

var records = result.getArray("records");

//alert ( records );

records[0].Send_RTA_Declare_Form__c = true;
result = sforce.connection.update(records);

window.location = window.location;

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I'm working on a validation rule that when a checkbox is checked and a picklist is on a certain value, an error message is generated.  

Basically when the Send Updated GO Contract is checked and the Offer stage picklist is set to 1. Awaiting Client Approval - I need to generate an error message . . .   Not sure how to write the formula field to correctly evaluate the picklist value. Any help is appreciated.

AND (Send_Updated_GO_contract__c = TRUE,
ISPICKVAL(CONTAINS (TEXT(Offer_Stage__c ),"1 - Awaiting Client Approval")))