• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Im getting this interner server error in my mobile app using salesforce sdk. The org im trying to access trough the app is sandbox and has a managed packaged installed. I know the error only apears on the mobile app because if I try to access the same visualforce page on any web browser I dont get the "interner server error". I tryied both with android and iphone, both are giving the error.

im trying to pass parameters to my controller. But not luck so far. i have tried putting the values in an outputpanel and rerendering the panel and still its not passing the values.

<apex:column id="feedColumn" >

<apex:facet name="header">Feeds</apex:facet>

<apex:param name="FeedId" value="{!feed.feedId__c}" assignTo="{!commentId}"></apex:param>

<apex:outputPanel styleClass="invisiblePanel" id="jsvalues">
                             <apex:outputText value="Value one: {!feed.feedId__c}" /><br/>
                             <apex:outputText value="Value two: {!commentBody}" /><br />
                             <apex:outputText value="Value three: {!feedLikeId}" /><br /> 
                              <apex:outputText value="Value four: {!commentId}" /><br />             
                      </apex:outputPanel>

<apex:form id="commentForm" >

<apex:outputLabel id="like" style="padding-right:20px;color:#0000FF;" value="Like" onclick="changeLike('{!$Component.chatterFeed.feedTable.commentForm.like}')"  >

<apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!mobileLike}" reRender="jsvalues">
                           <apex:param id="feedLikeId" value="{!feed.feedId__c}" assignTo="{!feedLikeId}" name="feddLikeid"></apex:param>
                          </apex:actionSupport>
                        </apex:outputLabel>                        

</apex:form>

</apex:column>

I have this hidden inputTextArea that diplsyas when A link is click. I also have this button that is suppose to save the contents of that inputTextArea but for some reason the contents of the inputTextArea remain empty.

<form>

<inputTextArea style="display:none;" value="{!bodyContent}"/>

<commandButton action="{!submit}"/>

</form>

<form>

<commandLink onclick="changeTextAreaStyle()/>

Im tryning to insert a picture into an inputTextArea after using the phongap plugin in my phone. Im able to retreive the image from my phone but after i insert that picture into the inputTextArea the picture does not show. However if I use an img tag it works

var pictureSource, destinationType
function onPhotoURISuccess(imageURI) { var postBox = document.getElementById(postBoxId); var newImage = document.createElement('img'); newImage.style.display = 'block'; newImage.width = '25'; newImage.height = '25'; newImage.src=imageURI; try{ postBox.appendChild(newImage); postBox.innerHTML = postBox.innerHTML + '<div>Local Picture</div>'; } catch(erro){ alert(erro); } }//end of pnPhotoURISuccess function getPhoto() { navigator.camera.getPicture(onPhotoURISuccess, onFail, { quality: 25, destinationType: navigator.camera.DestinationType.FILE_URI, sourceType: navigator.camera.PictureSourceType.PHOTOLIBRARY }); } function onFail(message) { alert('Failed because: ' + JSON.stringify(message)); }

Here is the visualforce code

<apex:image id="AttachPic" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Resources, 'resources/icons/file_blank.png')}" height="15px" width="15px" styleClass="postImage" onclick="getPhoto();" ></apex:image>  
                    <apex:outputPanel title="Attach">Attach</apex:outputPanel>
                    <br/>  

<apex:inputTextarea id="postBox" styleClass="chatterPostBox" rows="2" value="{!postBody}" onclick="MyIds(this);">

</apex:inputTextarea>

Im trying to figure out how i can i use customer portal user in my mobile appplication which uses salesforce mobile sdk. As of right now only salesforce standard users are able to use the app. Is there a way to redirect to customer portal login page instead of the standard login page?

Im trying to show and hide a texfield within specific rows when i click on a commandLink

<apex:pageBlockTable id="productTable" value="{!Names}" var="product" >

<apex:column >

<apex:facet name="header">Products</apex:facet>

<apex:outputText value="{!product.Title__c}" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"></apex:outputText><br/>
                    <apex:outputText value="{!product.Body__c}" style="text-align:center;"></apex:outputText><br/>

<apex:form style="margin-left:55px;" id="theCommentForm" rendered="{!showComments}">
                     <apex:image id="yourProfilePic" value="{!SmallPhoto}" height="25px" width="25px" styleClass="commentPic" ></apex:image>
                        <apex:param value="{!product.productId__c}" assignTo="{!Currentproduct}"/> 
                        <apex:repeat value="{!productComments}" var="comments">
                            <apex:outputText value="{!product.Id}"></apex:outputText>
                        </apex:repeat>
                        <apex:inputTextarea value="{!commentBody}" rows="1">
                        </apex:inputTextarea><br/>

<apex:outputText value="Value one: {!product.productId__c}" /><br/>

<apex:commandButton style="margin-left:95px;" action="{!mobileComment}"  value="Comment" rerender="jsvalues,feedTable">
                                <apex:param name="productId" value="{!product.productId__c}" assignTo="{!commentId}"></apex:param>
                        </apex:commandButton>

<apex:form >
                        <apex:commandLink style="padding-right:10px;" value="Comment" action="{!showChatterComments}" ></apex:commandLink>

<apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM'/'dd'/'yyyy}" >
                         <apex:param value="{!product.createdDate__c}"/>
                        </apex:outputText>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

I want to be able to click on a specific row and only be able to enter a comment for that specific row. Is there a way i can do that? As of right now im when i click on a specific row all rows show the comments.

Im trying to figure out how i can i use customer portal user in my mobile appplication which uses salesforce mobile sdk. As of right now only salesforce standard users are able to use the app. Is there a way to redirect to customer portal login page instead of the standard login page?

im trying to pass parameters to my controller. But not luck so far. i have tried putting the values in an outputpanel and rerendering the panel and still its not passing the values.

<apex:column id="feedColumn" >

<apex:facet name="header">Feeds</apex:facet>

<apex:param name="FeedId" value="{!feed.feedId__c}" assignTo="{!commentId}"></apex:param>

<apex:outputText value="Value one: {!feed.feedId__c}" /><br/>
                             <apex:outputText value="Value three: {!feedLikeId}" /><br /> 
                              <apex:outputText value="Value four: {!commentId}" /><br />             

<apex:form id="commentForm" >

<apex:outputLabel id="like" style="padding-right:20px;color:#0000FF;" value="Like" onclick="changeLike('{!$Component.chatterFeed.feedTable.commentForm.like}')"  >

<apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!mobileLike}" reRender="jsvalues">
                           <apex:param id="feedLikeId" value="{!feed.feedId__c}" assignTo="{!feedLikeId}" name="feddLikeid"></apex:param>
                          </apex:actionSupport>
                        </apex:outputLabel>                        

Im trying to show and hide a texfield within specific rows when i click on a commandLink

<apex:pageBlockTable id="productTable" value="{!Names}" var="product" >

<apex:column >

<apex:facet name="header">Products</apex:facet>

<apex:outputText value="{!product.Title__c}" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"></apex:outputText><br/>
                    <apex:outputText value="{!product.Body__c}" style="text-align:center;"></apex:outputText><br/>

<apex:form style="margin-left:55px;" id="theCommentForm" rendered="{!showComments}">
                     <apex:image id="yourProfilePic" value="{!SmallPhoto}" height="25px" width="25px" styleClass="commentPic" ></apex:image>
                        <apex:param value="{!product.productId__c}" assignTo="{!Currentproduct}"/> 
                        <apex:repeat value="{!productComments}" var="comments">
                            <apex:outputText value="{!product.Id}"></apex:outputText>
                        </apex:repeat>
                        <apex:inputTextarea value="{!commentBody}" rows="1">
                        </apex:inputTextarea><br/>

<apex:outputText value="Value one: {!product.productId__c}" /><br/>

<apex:commandButton style="margin-left:95px;" action="{!mobileComment}"  value="Comment" rerender="jsvalues,feedTable">
                                <apex:param name="productId" value="{!product.productId__c}" assignTo="{!commentId}"></apex:param>
                        </apex:commandButton>

<apex:form >
                        <apex:commandLink style="padding-right:10px;" value="Comment" action="{!showChatterComments}" ></apex:commandLink>

<apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM'/'dd'/'yyyy}" >
                         <apex:param value="{!product.createdDate__c}"/>
                        </apex:outputText>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

I want to be able to click on a specific row and only be able to enter a comment for that specific row. Is there a way i can do that? As of right now im when i click on a specific row all rows show the comments.