• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Could any one help me on enabling Lightning Service Console,

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/rn_console_ui.htm

My question,

I am service cloud user, but i am unable to see the new lightning service console view.

1. Do i need to enable lightning experience?
2. Any thing do i need to enable to use lighting service console .

Please Hhelp me out to see the new lightning service console view in my org.
Hi Experts,
     I would like to know the exact difference between 15 and 18 digits record id. Most of us say, 15 digit(case sensitive) and 18 digit(case insensitive).

Let's consider a small example,
While if you query record from Developer Console you will get 18 digit record id. Consider the below retrieved 18 digit id,

001i000001AWbWuGTA(Retrieved from query)

If 18 digit case insensitive means,

001i000001AWbWugta (this id same to the above retrieved ID)? If yes, then if you queried record with this id means, you will get no result or no rows found..!

So if both 15 and 18 are unique means what is the real time use and difference between these two ID's.

Thanks in advance..!
Hi friends,

I have installed the Echosign app in my org. From this app i am accessing the Echosign Admin tab as a salesforce User at this time, the tab loading good. But if i access this tab from the Community, user get the URL not exist error. Community user having all object level acces.  Please provide your solutions as soon as possible. It's too urgent.

Hi Experts,
     I would like to know the exact difference between 15 and 18 digits record id. Most of us say, 15 digit(case sensitive) and 18 digit(case insensitive).

While if you query record from Developer Console you will get 18 digit record id. Consider the below retrieved 18 digit id,

001i000001AWbWugta (this id same to the above retrieved ID)? If yes, then if you queried record with this id means, you will get no result or no rows found..!

So if both 15 and 18 are unique means what is the real time use and difference between these two ID's.

Thanks in advance..!
Hi Experts,

Thanks in advance..!
Hi friends,

I have installed the Echosign app in my org. From this app i am accessing the Echosign Admin tab as a salesforce User at this time, the tab loading good. But if i access this tab from the Community, user get the URL not exist error. Community user having all object level acces.  Please provide your solutions as soon as possible. It's too urgent.