• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to build a ecommerce portal like ebay. I am using Sites with Customer Portal for authentication. However , I want my guest users to be able to browse entire site without logging in as well . In such a case do I need to expose every VF page as new Site?

Can anyone help me understand the terms queryLocator, queryMore() and query cursor. I found few docs but still not exactly clear on these topics.

Hi,

Whenever I use apex callout to update some field or even any apex trigger for that matter, the record history says that the field has been updated by the logged in user. This makes it sometime confusing to keep track on which fields the logged in users are actually updating . I understand that the apex code have run due to some actions by the logged in user but still is there any way to show in record history that a particular field is updated by apex .

Thanks,

Rahul

Hi,

I am trying to build a ecommerce portal like ebay. I am using Sites with Customer Portal for authentication. However , I want my guest users to be able to browse entire site without logging in as well . In such a case do I need to expose every VF page as new Site?

Can anyone help me understand the terms queryLocator, queryMore() and query cursor. I found few docs but still not exactly clear on these topics.

Hi,

Whenever I use apex callout to update some field or even any apex trigger for that matter, the record history says that the field has been updated by the logged in user. This makes it sometime confusing to keep track on which fields the logged in users are actually updating . I understand that the apex code have run due to some actions by the logged in user but still is there any way to show in record history that a particular field is updated by apex .

Thanks,

Rahul