• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have DupeBlocker installed at our Non Profit RoundCause instance of Salesforce, and after syncing our former instance of Salesforce to the RoundCause instance, DupeBlocker began to fail on Insert. It still works on Update however. Contacts are synced bi-directionally in both orgs and we are using the Non Profit Starter pack in our first instance which I know has incompatibiliy issues with DupeBlocker.  However, DupeBlocker is only installed in our RoundCause instance and so I'm trying to figure out what could be causing a Dupeblocker scenario that once worked to fail to work on Insert after an org sync. 

Thanks in advance.
  • July 23, 2014

I'm trying to make a dependent picklist with 'Event Type' as the controlling field, but I am unable to select most Event fields when I go to New Field Dependencies and look at the Controlling Field drop down menu.

I should be able to access any standard or custom picklist field as the controlling field. Does anyone know why this would be occuring? 

I'm hoping to avoid apex since the point of field dependencies is to create dependent picklists...

• August 19, 2013

This is making me nuts.  Is there something unique about enabling web-to-case within production?  There are very few settings it seems.  It works fine in my developer org, it works fine in my sandbox, but for some reason when I follow the exact steps in my production org (namely: enable web-to-case, generate form html, submit case using generated html) no cases are being generated.

Can anyone think what I might be overlooking?  Thanks for any help.

• February 21, 2013

I'm trying to make a dependent picklist with 'Event Type' as the controlling field, but I am unable to select most Event fields when I go to New Field Dependencies and look at the Controlling Field drop down menu.

I should be able to access any standard or custom picklist field as the controlling field. Does anyone know why this would be occuring? 

I'm hoping to avoid apex since the point of field dependencies is to create dependent picklists...

• August 19, 2013