• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hello,

Iam an admin but have been dropped into the "Make it work" category and can't figure out the code that is needed.

The code would need to fire everytime the agreement is created, or updated and whenever a matching record is created

There is one agreement per unlimited Records.

I have two custom objetcs; 

Agreement__c

Matched_Records__c

Criteria

Agreement.combined_Provider_Client__c = Matched_Records.Provider_client_SFID__c

Action

Copy the value of Agreement.Status__c over to Matched_Records.Matched_Agreement_Status__c

Agreement.Status__C is a picklist if that matters

hello,

Iam an admin but have been dropped into the "Make it work" category and can't figure out the code that is needed.

The code would need to fire everytime the agreement is created, or updated and whenever a matching record is created

There is one agreement per unlimited Records.

I have two custom objetcs; 

Agreement__c

Matched_Records__c

Criteria

Agreement.combined_Provider_Client__c = Matched_Records.Provider_client_SFID__c

Action

Copy the value of Agreement.Status__c over to Matched_Records.Matched_Agreement_Status__c

Agreement.Status__C is a picklist if that matters

I am trying to create a trigger and class using Apex that will take data from a couple fields on the user record and copy them into fields on an Opportunity using the Opportunity Owner lookup field.  From within the opportunity I need to lookup the opportunity owner's user record and pull over the Title, Department, and Email from the user record and put it in the opportunity record.  I appreciate the help.