• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Am new to Sales force,

trying to do apex coding from Eclipse, I installed the force.com plug on eclipse, then imported the project
followed these steps

Step 1
Project --> Force.com --> then provided my User Id, Pwd and Token. --> It successfully installed the Projects from my Force.com Platform.

Step 2 --> here is the issue
now am trying to edit the triggers which installed on my Eclipse. I can see that its not saving in the force.com platform.

Step 3-->
In eclipse, Right clicked on the project --> Force.com-->clicked on Work Online....its throwing an error
"
Force.com Online Nature Error

Reason
Unable to apply force.com Online Nature

Invalid username, Password, Security token or user locked out

Double check your Connection settings. You may adjust the settings and re-sync on the Force.com project properties page

"

Am new to Sales force,

trying to do apex coding from Eclipse, I installed the force.com plug on eclipse, then imported the project
followed these steps

Step 1
Project --> Force.com --> then provided my User Id, Pwd and Token. --> It successfully installed the Projects from my Force.com Platform.

Step 2 --> here is the issue
now am trying to edit the triggers which installed on my Eclipse. I can see that its not saving in the force.com platform.

Step 3-->
In eclipse, Right clicked on the project --> Force.com-->clicked on Work Online....its throwing an error
"
Force.com Online Nature Error

Reason
Unable to apply force.com Online Nature

Invalid username, Password, Security token or user locked out

Double check your Connection settings. You may adjust the settings and re-sync on the Force.com project properties page

"