• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my application I retrieve attachment parent information with the following query:

SELECT id, parent.id, parent.name, parent.type FROM Attachment WHERE parent.type = 'xxxx'

However, when I execute this same query for Task or Event object types:

SELECT id, parent.id, parent.name, parent.type FROM Attachment WHERE parent.type = 'Task'

I get attachment objects but the 'Parent' field is null. This query works for every other object type, so it doesn't look like this is expected behavior. The 'parent.type' variable seems to be available because the WHERE clause correctly filters the results, but that same field is returning null in the query result.

Has anyone been through this issue before? Can anyone confirm this is not a problem with my Salesforce environment?

Trying to compile my application after integrating with the SF SDK started to get linking errors. The reason is because the version of the RestKit is old and doesn't have support for the armv7s architecture (iPhone 5).

It would be a big inconvenience to have to change the build architecture of my app just to support the SF integration.

Would you have any plans of fixing this in the near future?

Thanks!

I'm developing a native iOS application and implementing the authentication using the coordinator.

Is there a way to check if the application is authenticated without calling the authentication method?

Thanks

In my application I retrieve attachment parent information with the following query:

SELECT id, parent.id, parent.name, parent.type FROM Attachment WHERE parent.type = 'xxxx'

However, when I execute this same query for Task or Event object types:

SELECT id, parent.id, parent.name, parent.type FROM Attachment WHERE parent.type = 'Task'

I get attachment objects but the 'Parent' field is null. This query works for every other object type, so it doesn't look like this is expected behavior. The 'parent.type' variable seems to be available because the WHERE clause correctly filters the results, but that same field is returning null in the query result.

Has anyone been through this issue before? Can anyone confirm this is not a problem with my Salesforce environment?