• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi group,

In E-Mail to Case what are the mandatory values to be passed . And can any one explain to me in detail about E-mail to Case, In the sense where to be used and why ...

Thanks for giving reply in (advance)

Thanks and Regards

Varma

Hi group,

I have two s-obj (Male Teacher, Schedule), In Schedule s -obj I have a lookup field Male_Teacher__c ,Start_Date__c and End_Date__c.

In a schedule s-obj,  I selected one male teacher(Mark) by using lookup button and filled start date and end date fields and save the record........

So, my requirement is , in a Schedule s-obj if i select a same male teacher 'Mark'  in a same dates what i have entered in an above record, it  should throw an error "he is already allotted for these days",i.e., whenever a teacher is allotted for a particular date, a user should not be able to select the teacher.....

pls send me formula for this requirement because iam new to salesfroce

Thanks for giving reply (in advance)

Thanks and Regards

Varma

Hi group,

I have two s-obj (Male Teacher, Schedule), In Schedule s -obj I have a lookup field Male_Teacher__c ,Start_Date__c and End_Date__c.

In a schedule s-obj,  I selected one male teacher(Mark) by using lookup button and filled start date and end date fields and save the record........

So, my requirement is , in a Schedule s-obj if i select a same male teacher 'Mark'  in a same dates what i have entered in an above record, it  should throw an error "he is already allotted for these days",i.e., whenever a teacher is allotted for a particular date, a user should not be able to select the teacher.....

pls send me formula for this requirement because iam new to salesfroce

Thanks for giving reply (in advance)

Thanks and Regards

Varma