• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have to create a object page where I have to perform calculations, like we do in excel. But cannot find any field in SFDC which creates an excel like sheet.

For ex: I have to calculate area of a rectangle, for multiple dimensions on the same page. One option is to define mutiple fields  on the same page such as defining length, breadth fields muttiple times and then calculate their respective areas. But that is too lengthy. In excel its too easy o perform calculation for multiple enteries. Please suggest any short method of achieving the desired result. 

I have to create a object page where I have to perform calculations, like we do in excel. But cannot find any field in SFDC which creates an excel like sheet.

For ex: I have to calculate area of a rectangle, for multiple dimensions on the same page. One option is to define mutiple fields  on the same page such as defining length, breadth fields muttiple times and then calculate their respective areas. But that is too lengthy. In excel its too easy o perform calculation for multiple enteries. Please suggest any short method of achieving the desired result.