• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Quick question on adding some custom fields.  And let me state first I am totally new to visualforce development - although I know lots of programming languages.  Have not set up anything with Visualforce though!

My client wants to add a new section to their Opportunity object to define a sequence of events for the Opportunity.  They would like to have up to 50 instances of a set of three fields, but only show 5, then scroll down to see the rest.

Basically, they want one header, and then up to 50 sets of 3 fields (without individual labels) , but only 5 sets showing, and scroll to see the rest.  Hope that makes sense.  

So like the below showing in a scrolling section, and as you scroll down the rest of the fields are shown.  Can anyone help me with the best way to set this up??

They are in Professional Edition.

Thanks!

Due Date              Date Realized                 Sequence of Events

|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        \/    

SCROLL to see more 

Quick question on adding some custom fields.  And let me state first I am totally new to visualforce development - although I know lots of programming languages.  Have not set up anything with Visualforce though!

My client wants to add a new section to their Opportunity object to define a sequence of events for the Opportunity.  They would like to have up to 50 instances of a set of three fields, but only show 5, then scroll down to see the rest.

Basically, they want one header, and then up to 50 sets of 3 fields (without individual labels) , but only 5 sets showing, and scroll to see the rest.  Hope that makes sense.  

So like the below showing in a scrolling section, and as you scroll down the rest of the fields are shown.  Can anyone help me with the best way to set this up??

They are in Professional Edition.

Thanks!

Due Date              Date Realized                 Sequence of Events

|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
                                                                                                                                                                           |
|-----------|                    |-----------|                     |-----------------------------------------------------------------|        \/    

SCROLL to see more