• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am engineering graduate and salesforce DEV 401 certified. I have hands on salesforce configuration.

My skill set includes apex,visualforce,java. I am looking for remote work from internet. You can reach me at waykarpravin11@gmail.com

Thanks,

Pravin

★★★Fast Growing | $$$ Consulting | Seattle ★★★

Looking for Certified Developers in Seattle area. We work with Fortune 500 companies, have great rates, excellent benefits and opportunity to grow your career. Contact us today to start developing your professional careers and get huge package.

Donna:

careers@prime8consulting.com

★★★Hiring SFDC Developer | Seattle ★★★

We are hiring and have great projects, rate, and benefits. We are working on important clients projects with possibility to make an impact. We are growing and have great opportunities for Certified SFDC developers. Let me if you are interested. We can start right away.

The Agate Group is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to add to our staff.  Local or remote candidates will be considered.

Requirements:

• At least 6-months of Salesforce.com development experience with Apex and Visual Force
  • 2 years prior development experience minimum.  (java a plus)
  • Strong client-facing communication skills
  • Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
  • Analysis and design of custom solutions or customizations of standard solutions
  • Develop custom code
  • Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.

Please forward a copy of your resume to charlie@theagategroup.com for immediate consideration.

We are currently experiencing a growth and need a few qualified Salesforce.com Admins to join our global team.

Requirements are:

• Admin Certified or 3 years proven experience as an admin
  • Ability to have impeccable communication skills both written and oral
  • Background in customer service or in training a plus
  • Ability to be available a minimum of 3 hours during PST office hours 3 times a week
  • Must be a team player and work well with others

If you have the above skills and are looking for part/full time work as a Salesforce.com Admin please read what Corrao Group has to offer:

• Flexible hours
  • Bi-Monthly Payments
  • On Job Training
  • Paid Certification for those on the team 3+ months
  • Flexible work load
  • Great remote working environment with a Global team

If interested please send an email to aaller@corraogroup.com