• Dreamwares IT Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

We have implemented functionality to accept user input. In this we have single select questions for which we are using radio input.
Following is the code : 
<aura:renderIf isTrue='{!question.answer == opt}'>
<input type="radio" value="{!question.id}" name="{!questionNumber}" onchange="{!c.onRadioSelect}"  title="{!opt}" checked='checked'/>{!opt}
<aura:set attribute='else'>
<input type="radio" value="{!question.id}" name="{!questionNumber}" onchange="{!c.onRadioSelect}"  title="{!opt}"/>{!opt}
</aura:set>
</aura:renderIf>

Here, question.answer = selected answer ( Saved in object )
{!opt} = label of input radio 

When we are trying to load lightning component for existing result, it is throwing following error.
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.items.0]

User-added image

We have also tried to use <ui:inputRadio label="Yes"/> , but design is not working for this properly, also it won't render on iPhone properly.

If anyone has faced similar issue or has any idea , please let me know.
Thanks ,
  • November 05, 2015
Hi,

I have built two VF pages. One VF , shows all the appointments and when the subject field is clicked, detial page is opened(2ns VF Pgae).
On this detail page we have link field Who(from events object), which is a lookup field to Contact and Lead.
Now when i click on the link, based on the value it should navigate to contact or lead detail page. How do we do it.
I tired onclick, funciton in class but its not working.

• July 28, 2016
Hello All,

We have implemented functionality to accept user input. In this we have single select questions for which we are using radio input.
Following is the code : 
<aura:renderIf isTrue='{!question.answer == opt}'>
<input type="radio" value="{!question.id}" name="{!questionNumber}" onchange="{!c.onRadioSelect}"  title="{!opt}" checked='checked'/>{!opt}
<aura:set attribute='else'>
<input type="radio" value="{!question.id}" name="{!questionNumber}" onchange="{!c.onRadioSelect}"  title="{!opt}"/>{!opt}
</aura:set>
</aura:renderIf>

Here, question.answer = selected answer ( Saved in object )
{!opt} = label of input radio 

When we are trying to load lightning component for existing result, it is throwing following error.
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.items.0]

User-added image

We have also tried to use <ui:inputRadio label="Yes"/> , but design is not working for this properly, also it won't render on iPhone properly.

If anyone has faced similar issue or has any idea , please let me know.
Thanks ,
  • November 05, 2015

String Names = '^Community$|^Luxury$|^Golf$|^Course$|^Hospitality$|^Industrial$|^';

My Code:

Names = (Names!= '' && Names!= null) ? Names.replaceAll('\\$|^,'') : '';
system.debug(Logginglevel.Info,'::::Names::::::::::'+Names);

Current output in Debug Log:

^Community$&#124;^Luxury$&#124;^Golf$&#124;^Course$&#124;^Hospitality$&#124;^Industrial$&#124;^Industrial$&#124;

Expected  Output:

Community,Luxury,Golf,Course,Hospitality,Industrial 

Hi,

I am getting syntax error while passing parameters to javascript from inputfield onblur attribute.

I do not know why the error is resulting in.

Please help me with the solution.

I hope there is no apex controller required along with the visualforce page.

VF CODE :

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accs" sidebar="false">

<script type="text/javascript">

function computeTotal(quantityId, unitPriceId, totalId){

var quantity = document.getElementById(quantityId).value;   

var cost = document.getElementById(unitPriceId).innerHTML;       

var totalPrice = quantity * cost;       

document.getElementById(totalId).innerHTML = totalPrice;

}

</script>

<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock >

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accs}" var="acc">

<apex:column headerValue="Quantity">

<apex:inputText id="quantity" onblur="computeTotal('{!$Component.quantity}','{!$Component.unitPrice}','{!$Component.total}');"/>

</apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Unit Price">

<apex:outputText id="unitPrice" value="10"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Total Price">

<apex:outputText id="total"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

I'm trying to make a simple request to an https page.  It's registered in the remote sites area.  The domain (treatytime.com) has a wildcard ssl certificate, so in theory, it and all subdomains would use that certificate.  I keep getting this error, though:

java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching bserrette.treatytime.com found.

At this point, I'm not doing anything fancy.  Just trying to return a string to get thingsn connected.  From my reading, this error shows up when you're trying to access the site through a different name, like an IP address or something, but that's not the case here.

This is my code:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
req.setMethod('POST');
req.setEndpoint('https://bserrette.treatytime.com');
Http http = new Http();
HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);
return res.getBody();

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all. I'm trying to piece together a javascript button without actually knowing JS, and I feel like I'm close, short of some syntax errors. Greatly appreciate any help.

The goal here is to have the button give an error message if a field is missing from the buttons page, and otherwise to go to a standard url redirect. 

My current code:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/23.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/23.0/apex.js")}

IF (ISBLANK({!Lead.Email}){
alert ("Lead must have an email to schedule demo");
}
else {

}

Does anyone have experience with using jQuery or the HTML5 "Draggable" feature to implement drag-and-drop capabilites? It seems like every tutorial I find on the web conflicts with the extJS and other internal SF javascript libraries. Any thoughts? Thanks

I am trying to use apex:actionFunction that has one parameter in my apex:page javascript but the parameter is always null and I cannot figure out WHY?

I created a simple test page to test what I am doing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<apex:page standardController="Quote" extensions="QuoteLineItems_ControllerExtension">

<apex:pagemessages />
<apex:pageBlock mode="edit">
    <apex:form id="testPage_Form">
        <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">  
            function test1() {
                alert('>> init TEST_PAGE <<');   
                updateTest('this is my test data');
            }
        </script>

<apex:actionFunction name="updateTest" action="{!updateTestData}">
           <apex:param name="test_param1" value="TEST_DUMMY" />
        </apex:actionFunction>

<input type='button' value='TEST 1' onclick='test1();'/>
    </apex:form>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Here is a method in my the controller:

--------------------------------------------------

public PageReference updateTestData() {
        System.Debug('>>> updateTest <<<');
        String test_param1 = ApexPages.CurrentPage().getParameters().get('test_param1');
        System.Debug('>>> test_param1 = '+ test_param1 + ' <<<');
        return null;
    }

Debug Log returns:

>>> updateTest <<<

>>> test_param1 = null <<<         ?? WHY NULL, expecting 'this is my test data'

WHAT am I doing wrong?

Hi,

We are trying to make a callout to "https://support.breadwinnerhq.com/bwpayment/v1/accounts/00Db0000000b9t" from Salesforce. But, we are facing an exception:

System.CalloutException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching support.breadwinnerhq.com found.

The domain has a valid SSL certificate.

We have checked from SSL shopper: https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html?submit=submit&hostname=support.breadwinnerhq.com (https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html?submit=submit&hostname=support.breadwinnerhq.com)

But, still we are facing this issue.

We don't understand why is Salesforce not allowing us to make callouts to this domain when it has a valid SSL certificate and the browsers allow it.

Thanks,
Rupali

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.