• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

★★★Fast Growing | $$$ Consulting | Seattle ★★★

Looking for Certified Developers in Seattle area. We work with Fortune 500 companies, have great rates, excellent benefits and opportunity to grow your career. Contact us today to start developing your professional careers and get huge package.

Donna:

careers@prime8consulting.com

★★★Hiring SFDC Developer | Seattle ★★★

We are hiring and have great projects, rate, and benefits. We are working on important clients projects with possibility to make an impact. We are growing and have great opportunities for Certified SFDC developers. Let me if you are interested. We can start right away.

★★★Fast Growing | $$$ Consulting | Seattle ★★★

Looking for Certified Developers in Seattle area. We work with Fortune 500 companies, have great rates, excellent benefits and opportunity to grow your career. Contact us today to start developing your professional careers and get huge package.

Donna:

careers@prime8consulting.com

Salesforce/Force.com Skills

Consulting Services

Administration Services

Development Service

• Requirement Gathering
  • Fit Gap Analysis
  • Design Document
  • Customization and Configuration of Sales, Service, Marketing and Analytics, Migration Documents
  • Data Loading Templates
  • AppExchange Tools
  • Administrator and End user Training,
  • Consulting on moving to Salesforce.com and Integration with legacy System

• Setting up Roles & Profiles
  • Workflow Rules
  • Validation Rules
  • Page Layouts
  • Object/Field Creation
  • Data Loader
  • User Setup
  • Reports & Dashboards
  • Sharing Rules
  • Views / Lookup / Search
  • Chatter
  • AppExchange Tools
  • Home Page Components
  • Multi-Currency
  • Data Cleansing
  • Data Entry
  • Apex Classes
  • Apex Triggers
  • Visual Force Pages
  • Sites
  • APIs
  • Web Services
  • 3rd Party Integrations like .NET, PHP, Amazon, QuickBook, Sage, SAP, Documentum Etc.
  • Customer Portal Development
  • Partner Portal Development

Key attributes which significantly differ us from our competitors:

• Client Satisfaction is our # 1 goal.
  • Strong Team of Salesforce Certified Developers and Consultants.
  • Experience of deploying 100+ engagements.
  • Offering accelerated Return on Investments.
  • Save enormously over the competition. Our rates are competitive! Get our cost-free consultation to find it out!
  • We can help you analyze your business processes and discover how we can work together to leverage Salesforce's strengths to improve your bottom line and help your company grow!

If you like what you hear, please contact us at biz@logicrain.com or 732.676.6400 and let us know what we can do for you!

We are "Registered Cloud Alliance and ISV Partner" with Salesforce and Supporting Projects throughout the World. 

Hi,

I am engineering graduate and salesforce DEV 401 certified. I have hands on salesforce configuration.

My skill set includes apex,visualforce,java. I am looking for remote work from internet. You can reach me at waykarpravin11@gmail.com

Thanks,

Pravin